Htc - One (m9) 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (verizon Wireless)

BY HTC #68 in Smartphones

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (Verizon Wireless) see more...

DaLoveLEE1 E.
Kentwood, MI
This phone has a nice design and feels good in my hand. Unfortunately, the screen shattered easily after being dropped on concrete once. The cost to repair it exceeded the insurance deductible. The features are only average compared to Samsung or the I-Phone so I gave this one to my 12 year old.
Stephanie T.
Morgantown, WV
This is my current phone from Ntelos. I haven't had any problems with is so far but I do notice that the internet does take a while to load but works well. The camera is great during the day but at night it doesn't take very good pictures. Overall I am impressed.
Monica W.
Rocky Mount, NC
HTC does it again! Sleek metal design. Beautifully clear screen. This phone has it all. Great looks, wonderful speed and beautiful photos. Not to mention the awesome sound you get from two speakers on the front! Very reliable and a gorgeous accessory! Love it!
Shannon A.
Stanford, KY
I absolutely love my phone!!!! I can use it for everything I need to the camera is awesome and photo editor is already on the phone just in case! The phone has so many things that make it awesome I can't even name them all but number 1 is uhh ohh protection!
Zoe B.
Freehold, NJ
I received this as a replacement phone from my insurance and it's not the greatest. Now mine was refurbished, so I'm not sure if they are all like this but it heats up A LOT, and the battery drains really fast. I had the HTC One Max and to this day it is still my favorite. The M9 is sleek and beautiful, but I can not stand how fast this battery drains.
Jennifer T.
Upper Sandusky
I like the cellphone. I have not had any issues with it. I especially like the fact that they will replace it for free if anything happens to it. That was the selling point for me. It keeps a good battery life and it hasn't slowed down at all.
David I.
This is my wife's phone and she simply loves it! She is not tech-savvy and has no problems with operating this phone. She loves the camera and the excellent photos it takes. It is just the right size for her hand with a dazzling display.
Heather D.
Dayton, TN
I love this phone! I bought one for myself, husband, & son & we are all completely satisfied. I have always had iphones but I don't think I will ever go back. I also love how you can video chat with other people who have the same phone.
Tyler W.
Lakeland, FL
Girlfriend just got this phone and it is amazing! love the sleek black look to it very competitive software speed. i cant wait to get mine. I was impressed with how easy it was setting it up, we had no problem getting it up and going!
Tory T.
Tecumseh, OK
I love love love my HTC ..It's user friendly the cameras on front , and back work amazing.. I live all he apps that you can download for free ..OK a forever HTC user ..I will never get another brand they are by far the most advanced