Htc - One (m9) 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (verizon Wireless)

BY HTC #65 in Smartphones

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (Verizon Wireless) see more...

Tammi G.
Tammi G.
Milton-Freewater
I absolutely did not like this phone. I only gave two stars because the screen is a nice size. The speakers aren't as good as I expected and from Day One (brand new) I had problems with the screen freezing or going out of the app to the main screen while I was in the middle of something. It also sends texts to people at random hours that I had sent days before, which causes them to get upset if it shows up at 2am. While texting it sometimes takes a few seconds for letters to appear and sometimes I have to back out and back in for typing to work.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Freehold, NJ
I received this as a replacement phone from my insurance and it's not the greatest. Now mine was refurbished, so I'm not sure if they are all like this but it heats up A LOT, and the battery drains really fast. I had the HTC One Max and to this day it is still my favorite. The M9 is sleek and beautiful, but I can not stand how fast this battery drains.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Clinton Township, MI
I loved this phone and would use it again. I have owned HTC forever. It has Greta memory and a good camera. It has never failed to impress me and I have always loved it. The only problem is that it gets heated up fast. I recommend to us this phone because it is great.
Zach K.
Zach K.
Love my htc one m9. Best smartphone I've ever owned. I love the speakers with the Dolby boomsound technology, everything sounds crisp. It even outputs extra power to my ear buds for better sound than any other phone I've used. Everything about it is great!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Upper Sandusky
I like the cellphone. I have not had any issues with it. I especially like the fact that they will replace it for free if anything happens to it. That was the selling point for me. It keeps a good battery life and it hasn't slowed down at all.
AMBER S.
AMBER S.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite phone yet. I will always but HTC phones from here on out. First, it works with the Android operating system which I prefer over the iOS. Also, the camera quality is top notch. The phone is extremely customizable and user friendly.
desiree s.
desiree s.
I thought this was the new phone out at the time I purchased it, but a week later the Samsung 7 came out which my husband bought. I must say that even though this phone has more mega pixels in the camera his is way better quality.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
This phone is amazing! the best phone I ever had. I was about to buy a iphone6 . but the guys at T mobil told me about this htc one so I trusted on them. and I can tell ,this pho e is really good and never had any pproblem
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
As much as I loved my old HTC rezound I'm not as happy with this phone. I would love to go back to my galaxy. It's not a bad phone just not exactly what I'm looking for.
Shonna P.
Shonna P.
This is an awesome phone that takes the best quality pictures. Love the 20 mega pixels! I store a lots of music and I love the internal surround sound speakers.