Htc - One (m9) 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (verizon Wireless)

BY HTC #50 in Smartphones

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (Verizon Wireless) see more...

Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Love my HTC One M9. I've not had any issues with it. For those complaining about battery life, there is an app to help you clean your phone regularly that helps boost battery life. Also, if you have a lot of apps and/or have not cleaned your cache, that can also minimize battery life. These things are user corrected and have nothing to do with the way the phone holds a charge. The camera is very nice and I love that the speakers are in front, so when I have my phone on Skype, or watching a video, etc. the sound is clear. I recommend using an Otter Box on this phone, even though it adds a lot of bulk. I've dropped this phone so many times, and the screen and camera remain intact because of the case. There are more good things I could say about this phone, but do not have the room. Check it out for yourself!
Antoinette V.
Antoinette V.
Ava, NY
I have the gold and silver m9. I just had an update on my phone today and it some how is working better than it already was. I've had multiple software updates for some reason but every time I have one the phone is somehow faster, the battery last longer, something in the phone improves it's extremely impressive. I started out with HTC when they first started making smart phone and the last one I bought was the HTC rezound, I was less than impressed with that phone. I begrudgingly switched to the Samsung Galaxy S3 and then went to the S5. after two Samsung's back to back I was even less impressed and went back fo HTC. I am again inlove.
Tammi G.
Tammi G.
Milton-Freewater
I absolutely did not like this phone. I only gave two stars because the screen is a nice size. The speakers aren't as good as I expected and from Day One (brand new) I had problems with the screen freezing or going out of the app to the main screen while I was in the middle of something. It also sends texts to people at random hours that I had sent days before, which causes them to get upset if it shows up at 2am. While texting it sometimes takes a few seconds for letters to appear and sometimes I have to back out and back in for typing to work.
Katlyn I.
Katlyn I.
Tallahassee, FL
So far I've only had the phone for about two months so I'm still learning how to fully use it's potential. The top things I like so far is the size, I had a note 4 before and about 6 month's in I started hating the phone because it was too big and bulky. The other thing I like right off the bat is the tap to unlock button, it's so easy just to tap the phone two times to unlock it instead of pressing a button on the side. Overall so far I like the phone but we will see after having to have it for 2 years if I will be singing the same song.
Darrell C.
Darrell C.
Mc Ewen, TN
Phone is not bad however the battery life is less that wonderful if you use a lot of apps or if you use your locator. The android version causes a lot of popups if you download the wrong app and it is forever telling you that the battery has viruses.. overall the phone is really nice, easy interface and simple to use. The weight is ok and when adding otter-box it makes it very heavy.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Freehold, NJ
I received this as a replacement phone from my insurance and it's not the greatest. Now mine was refurbished, so I'm not sure if they are all like this but it heats up A LOT, and the battery drains really fast. I had the HTC One Max and to this day it is still my favorite. The M9 is sleek and beautiful, but I can not stand how fast this battery drains.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this phone, I use it now! Honestly I had a Samsung and I was so disappointed with all of the crashing, and the bugs. My HTC has way better speakers, a better looking screen, and a great camera. It doesn't freeze up as much as all. I love my HTC, they definitely need a larger following.
Ngoc H.
Ngoc H.
San Jose, CA
This phone is fast, easy to use and is very customizable. I have small lady hands and this is probably about as big as I can go. This phone was very expensive, but the best feature is the ability to add memory. The camera quality could be improved - it is slow and does not capture low light images well.
DaLoveLEE1 E.
DaLoveLEE1 E.
Kentwood, MI
This phone has a nice design and feels good in my hand. Unfortunately, the screen shattered easily after being dropped on concrete once. The cost to repair it exceeded the insurance deductible. The features are only average compared to Samsung or the I-Phone so I gave this one to my 12 year old.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Clinton Township, MI
I loved this phone and would use it again. I have owned HTC forever. It has Greta memory and a good camera. It has never failed to impress me and I have always loved it. The only problem is that it gets heated up fast. I recommend to us this phone because it is great.