BY HTC

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (AT & T) see more...

Billie L.
Kelowna, BC
Love it, glitchy sometimes, like my last HTC, best speakers i have ever had on a phone, fiance was jealous of it, a bit expensive had to go on a contract which i hate and its hard to find cases for it without spending an arm and a leg, if you want something that has great speakers, buy it, durability don't buy it
Janelle P.
Lloydminster
Amazing phone, very durable,great options the sound is awesome the only issue is the adds that come from twitter witch is automatically on the phone and can't delete it, a few apps that come with the phone are annoying and don't make sense of being on the phone all in all its a great phone.
Natacha F.
Love this phone, does all it says on the tin. However, the battery life is atrocious .... maybe its because i have so many apps, but t should be able to handle it i guess.
However, the functionality is great and I look forwad to getting the next one that has just come out.
Dorra O.
Ariana
i really enjoyed the features of this mobile phone , it's better than any other brands . Definetely the best one -Htc - One (m9) 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (at & t)Htc - One (m9) 4g With 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (at & t)
Kara C.
Awesome follow up to the HTC M8. I've gotta say that the biggest reason why i love this phone is the durability. The M9 may be heavy because of its metal casing, but this bad boy can take a beating.
Saronny C.
En verdad no tengo ninguna queja sobre este cell, es excelente y un poco más. Las fotos son hermosas, el sonido es genial y puedo tener todas mis app sin ningún problema.
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
My boyfriend recently got this phone as a replacement through the warranty for his HTC One m8. He loves it and has not had any problems yet! I have to admit, I am definitely jealous! It is a very nice phone!
tzu chuan t.
Richmond, BC
It's my first time purchase the HTC phone, used to have iphones. Many people told me will need a while to adjust the different systems. I don't have this problem at all. HTC is really reliable and the customer service is amazing. They will fix your problem very fast.
saffia A.
UNITED KINGDOM
Got this phone now and i absolutely love it! bigger screen is a must and the way it functions and the phone memory. I've nevee used HTC phones before and I'm loving this one!
salah j.
marrakech
This phone is one of the finest and the best smart phones in terms of form and edition, and it is from a prestigious company and know about the world and famous when the big and small phones beautiful like this phone and I talk about my personal experience that it is very good
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch