BY HTC

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (AT & T) see more...

Brecken T.
I'm a huge fan of HTC and my newest phone is the m9 and it's great as always. In the past I have used an iPhone and recently I compared the 6s with the HTC m9 and I still choose the HTC.
Gretchen S.
Gainesville, FL
A neat phone. Very high tech and durable. Comes with a warranty to anyone. I have been using mine for a year and dropped it a few times and it works and looks fine.
Johana T.
Out of all the brands I have tried HTC is still my favorite. Everything works great from the camera to the speakers when I'm playing my music. it's the best.
Tara M.
Bolton Landing, NY
I've had this phone for months now probably 4 just about and I love it ! I got it through Verizon my boyfriend put me on his plan so the phone was only 50$ !
Deanne J.
Shannon, MS
I really love my phone......I have had very few issues...it is very fast and hold a a lot of memory ...the pics are not great quality but overall great phone
Tiffany J.
O Fallon, MO
I love my HTC so so much. The battery always lasts me the whole day (12+ hours) and I love how unique it is compared to other disciplines on the market.
Isaura D.
My husband has this cellphone and he loves it is way too perfect, now i want one of those , everyone should try this brand at least once in life.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville, VA
Littereally, one of the best phones I've ever got a change to play with. It was quick, it felt great in the hand, and the camera was lovely.
Kali Kay-lee R.
Skowhegan, ME
I actually got the one for T-Mobile but I absolutely love this phone. Great battery, the camera is amazing, & I love the HTC transfer tool!
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
My husband just switched to this and is happy with it. it wasn't hard for him to convert from Apple and the screen is large and bright.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch