BY HTC

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (AT & T) see more...

Areidy R.
Even though I really liked the stylish and compact of this phone; it just sucked. I am an "Android" type of girl and this phone almost made me switch to the "dark side" (Apple). The first one had the middle of the screen frozen, second one would heat up too much, and the third one would just re-start by itself. I would not recommend it until the engineers go back and fix these problems.
cindy d.
Verbena, AL
I really like this phone, but I do have some complaints with it. One, the top brightness level on this phone is so bad, esoavially coming from a note 3. Two, the sound isn't that great, at least not how HTC made it out to be. Three (not really a compliant), I don't really use the themes part of the phone, so I don't think most people really will either. Finally, it gets hot all time, even if the screen is just on and not doing anything. Over all it's a decent phone, I'd want to see it with a large screen too.
Brittany C.
Saginaw, MI
I'm loving this phone. I've only had it since November, and it's the best phone I've ever owned. The apps are better, the longevity of the battery is outstanding, and it's the perfect phone for business use. I bought mine at Verizon, the plans there I feel are worth the price tag. I love the size of the phone, I feel like I can keep my social media updated better.
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
My carrier is T-Mobile but this is the phone I have. Battery life honestly sucks but I love everything else about the phone and am almost always at home so recharging isn't usually an issue. I like that I can change font. I really like that it has two battery save modes. I usually keep the saver on but the extreme power saver comes in handy when I can't get to my charger. It doesn't really want to charge very well unless I use a fast charger or my HTC charger that came with it.
Chantal H.
Absolutely love this phone. Great for app lovers and techies. Very easy to use, equipped with Google Now. Durable and reliable. Haven't had any problems with it. Best feature for me is the HTC Sense. I do wish the screen was a bit wider. The thickness of the phone itself is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Morgan G.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this phone especially since I have a habit of dropping my phone this phone never breaks all I have are a few scratches on the back. I like how much storage it has on it I can download a bunch of apps. And it is also very easy to use. I don't like that it tends to get very hot every now and then.
Amy M.
I have been a fan of the HTC ONE phones for a while now. I had the M7, M8 and now the M9 but the M9 is the worst! It runs the same as the M7 did, and the camera is about as crappy as they come for being a new phone. And i hate that the way they fixed this problem was to put out a new phone less than a month later and screw over the people who have the broken version of the same phones
Isabel T.
Providence, UT
This is the phone I have right now. unlike my old phone I cannot send music through Bluetooth and it buggs me. but the camera is alright. it's for at&t and I feel sometimes it freezes in a loop when trying to go past lock screen. but I like the size of it. decent phone.
Chad W.
Winter Garden, FL
I love my HTC M9. This is my third HTC phone in a row. I upgraded from the M7 and I am very happy. Faster processor, larger screen and the added micro SD slot is great. The photo and video quality has greatly improved that I use this phone as my primary camera over my point and shoot. Video can be done in 4K quality (with a 6 minute limit) and looks great.
The downside to this phone is the battery life, however external battery packs are changing stations are becoming the normal now anyways to keep you going.
Ariel B.
Shreveport, LA
This is the worst phone. I was duped into buying it at the store and regretted it from Day 1. Phone freezes, takes forever to process anything, and is not user friendly at all. I ended up buying an Iphone 5s and then later upgrading to an Iphone 6s. Yes, this phone was so bad that I vowed never to even buy another Android cellular device ever again.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch