BY HTC

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (AT & T) see more...

Samantha M.
Gould's, NL
So happy I switched from an iPhone to this! Customer service for HTC has been amazing, the phone is easy to use and so far not a single issues( had it 9 months)
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
Best phone I have ever owned. I am all about HTC and I will never waiver. After having the M9 I don't know how they will surprise me with their next models!!
Lynn C.
Toronto, ON
This is a fantastic phone that is reasonably fast and takes wonderful pictures. However, it overheats very easily. That is my only complaint.
youssef h.
beni mellal zaouit cheikh
hi everyone am youssef and my review for Htc - One (m9) 4g is just amazing i sill have one i just love it i like the way he look classic
Flood M.
Got this in gold it is durable comfortable to hold has some weird tweets but if you keep up to dat with the updates it tends to fix them
Kawthar B.
Montreal, QC
I have it in rose gold. It is such a great phone. The camera is so on point. Wouldnt exchange it for an iPhone in a million years.
mohamed t.
oran
I love this product, and I would like to review it on YouTube channel is one of the best mobile devices....
Mihalea P.
I have an htc desire 820. its the perfect smartphone for me. but if i d change it i would buy and m9 <3
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch