BY HTC

HTC - One (M9) 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Gunmetal Gray (AT & T) see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
Idk how this phone has so many good reviews! I hated mine! I bought it just for the camera which was supposed to be great and it sucked so bad! I will never buy an htc again! Ever . Nope I wouldn’t buy another one for nothing!
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
I love this song this is the first HTC brand of phone that I first found I really loved the details of the phone I also love that the speakers are both on the front side of the phone the phone is big enough to be used as a TV remote that also has a lot of great features
Walter Z.
Hudson, MA
I have had this phone for two years just upgraded to the stylo2 because the phone was having problems but I had bought it used and have no idea how long the person owned it before me .I  had a great two years out of it and noproblems at all and I bought it used already so I am guessing  that the person owned it for at least two years before me
Katty A.
Sheridan, WY
I love my HTC phone and it's by far my favorite phone I've purchased. I love the look and feel of these phones. The gunmetal color is great! The camera on it seems good for a phone camera. The storage is fairly decent and holds a lot but if you like me you'll probably purchase an SD card so you don't have to worry to much about having enough space. The ONLY problem that I've had with this phone is that it fell when it was on the charger and from there it slowly and slowly stopped having the ability to charge but I was able to get sent a new one for a decent price which was awesome. I think this phone deserves so much recognition than it has but everyone want to have the iphone because it's the popular choice which honestly annoys me. I'd rather have something that's better quality than have something just because everyone else has it. If you actually care about having a phone that works great and reliable than I recommend you give this one a try even if you've tried the older ones from HTC in the past. My boyfriend and I have this phone and are both extremely happy with this purchase.
Simone Pisani B.
I Love HTC, in my opinion it is the best brand on the market right now. I've tried a lot of different brands and HTC is the one with less problems, it is very fast. I really recommend it.
Casey D.
I have T-Mobile, but this is the phone I had for about the last year. I really enjoyed the speaker system on this phone and the HTC Uh-Oh protection. Sometimes I would use the unlock button though and there was no reaction. Also, I had the double-tap to turn the screen on and it would not react to turn it on but would work to turn the screen off. Every so often I would turn the screen on and these white streaks in the pixels came down from the top of the screen and would eventually go away but varied in severity. Overall a good product but disappointed in the reactions of the phone itself like double-tap feedback and the streaked pixels.
matthew c.
I love this phone more than any phone I've owned in my life. It can take virtual 360 photos of any place and it takes video at 4k resolution!? Slap it in a vr headset and it works flawlessly. The Bluetooth has great range. It has a infrared sensor at the top so you can turn your TV on and off. I'm assuming you can use it for a lot of things. But this phone has so many bells and whistles that I cant even think of all them. This phone is a must have if your wanting the best.
Courtney B.
I have had an HTC One M9 for a little over a year now. I love the clean design and have been very happy with the amount of memory, the display resolution, as well as the quality of the camera phone. However, I have not been impressed with the reliability of the product. I've had to had the phone replaced TWICE in one year due to issues with the OS having errors and restarting without warning. This is a much higher error and breakage rate than what I've experienced the past with either a Samsung or an Apple phone.
carissa c.
Christiana, TN
First off I just wanna say I really love the phone itself. It's sturdy, bright/hd, an amazing front and back camera, good graphics, a good size screen and very loud speakers. BUT all that being said, the battery is absolute CRAP. it's the worst phone I've ever dealt with in the staying charged department. My phone is literally always dead. It will have a full charge and be dead within a matter of hours even if it's turned off and not being used!!
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
I love HTC phones because their user interface is much more suited to my needs, and it's more customizable than an iphone. This phone started out great initially but as time progressed it felt laggy and would freeze for a few seconds which can be an annoyance. The camera is terrible when compared to that of a Samsung or an iPhone. I hear there's a new HTC 10, so I'm hoping they've made appropriate changes to things like these.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch