HTC One® M8 for Windows

by HTC

I currently have and HTC desire.My sound is not to loud is that with all HTCs.My phone is great with everything else.
Any body else have a battery drain on the HTC M8?
Any body else have a battery drain on the HTC M8?
Start your review of HTC One® M8 for Windows!
Kayla R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love using HTC phone it's just right size,I love the color,the phone is easy to use,and is very fast ,the speakers are loud. Yes the HTC has met all of my expectations. The best feature is camera. Yes I'd recommend the HTC to anyone who wanted a fast,easy to use phone.
Ashley B.
Haysville, Ks
HTC One® M8 for Windows uploaded by Ashley B.
I had this phone from 2012-2015. I absolutely loved this phone. I'll forever say it's the best phone I've ever owned. The camera is fantastic for its time. Only down fall was the battery started giving out. It would start dying at 15% battery life then soon it started dying at 30% battery life. I gave in and bought a new phone. This HTC soon factory reset itself one day when I was listening to music on it. I miss this phone but it had a sad death. HTC One® M8 for Windows
Addie J.
This is really my fiancé phone but I use it as well he's had I for 2 going on 3 yes s overall a good phone but now its starting to act slow and fill up quickly on memory my fiancé loves this phone but I'm more of a Samsung galaxy type of girl
Monica M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Like it, really good processor. I love the color and the size of it. I recommend it
Mackenzie C.
Parma, OH
I absolutely love my m8 I have had it for about a year now and have had no issues with it. I recommend a solid case a good screen protector. I have a mint condition reliable phone that I am able to use to access whatever my little heart desires.
Jacoy G.
Las Vegas, NV
The last phone I had was the HTC one M8. I would say that HTC is a phenomenal phone for the price. I felt like it had an awesome camera too.
Christina K.
West Fargo, ND
1,026 reviews
The HTC is the WORST phone I've ever had! It lags and can't keep up with my typing, horrible signal, and makes consistent typos. Not to mention, the data, storage, pictures and videos are the worst. It's better to spend money on an iPhone at least you'll get your money's worth out of that.
Rj C.
Eatonton, GA
The phone works really well, really good build quality, keeps the HTC flavor and the BoomSound is improved over the m7 and was just what I expected it to be.
Brianna S.
North Tonawanda, NY
I have a whole HTC family! I currently own the gold m9, my dad has a desire 610, and my mom has my flagship one from when I upgraded. We never have any problems! I highly recommend buying any HTC products they are great! I bought a cheap m9 off Amazon and used the HTC "uh-oh" protection to get a brand new one! The whole process only took three days between talking to the HTC rep, sending the only phone in and getting the new one! I absolutely love this phone. The best part is HTC themes, oh can go "shopping", even though they're all free, for a brand new look to your phone. Currently because I am a child at heart I have a Disney Inside Out theme going-it changes the colors, ring tones, icons, wallpapers, everything on the phone and it is all safely run through the HTC company! My phone has never stalled or randomly reset, it holds a charge great, and it's almost indestructible. Seriously it's been in my pocket with earrings and keys but you'd totally never know! I can't wait for the next flagship to come out because I will be using HTC products my whole life!
Shirley M.
The Harman/Kardon Edition HTC One M8 sports a sleek black design with slight Gold highlights, and offers Amazing sound. This phone has some pretty cool key features like ClariFi, a revolutionary #HARMAN restoration technology that gives new life to any compressed media files so your music simply sounds better. Being as the HTC One M8 has TWO forward-facing speakers, The Sounds are Always Loud and Clear! Another key feature is LiveStage, where you receive a wonderful lifelike listening experience through your headphones. Premium Harman Kardon AE In-ear Headphones ($149 Value) are included with the phone purchase too, which is an added plus! As a blogger, Amazing Picture quality is a must! The Duo Camera HTC One M8 is the BEST PHONE I'VE EVER OWNED!!! The 5-megapixel front-facing camera offers multiple editing features, perfect for the infamous selfies! The UltraPixel rear-facing camera allows users to snap excellent photos quickly, even in low lighting situations. I was extremely impressed with the excellence of these photos this M8 can capture. I've used this phone EVERY Single Day since it got into my possession. Check out a few photos I snapped with my HTC One M8. Some Of the pictures were just taken and no filter. Others, I snapped the photo then used the included effects of the phone to get them just how I wanted! Soft Focus, Blue, Sepia, and Cartoon are just a few of the effects I love on my New phone. Another amazing feature that I'd like to get into is the premium dual front speakers the HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon Edition phone offers. I’m truly impressed with the crisp and clear sound that comes from This awesome device. We were all given a Complimentary 3 Months worth of Spotify service which I used to download a few songs. I quickly noticed a very big difference in the sound quality compared to other smartphones I've used.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...