HTC One M8 32GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Gold uploaded by IMAN E.

BY HTC #55 in Smartphones

Htc one m8 32gb unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - gold see more...

HTC One M8 32GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Gold
  • "The sound quality is great, the Android apps have everything I want - it's a keeper!" in 1 review
Shirley M.
NEW YORK, NY
The Harman/Kardon Edition HTC One M8 sports a sleek black design with slight Gold highlights, and offers Amazing sound. This phone has some pretty cool key features like ClariFi, a revolutionary #HARMAN restoration technology that gives new life to any compressed media files so your music simply sounds better. Being as the HTC One M8 has TWO forward-facing speakers, The Sounds are Always Loud and Clear!

Another key feature is LiveStage, where you receive a wonderful lifelike listening experience through your headphones. Premium Harman Kardon AE In-ear Headphones ($149 Value) are included with the phone purchase too, which is an added plus!

As a blogger, Amazing Picture quality is a must! The Duo Camera HTC One M8 is the BEST PHONE I'VE EVER OWNED!!! The 5-megapixel front-facing camera offers multiple editing features, perfect for the infamous selfies! The UltraPixel rear-facing camera allows users to snap excellent photos quickly, even in low lighting situations. I was extremely impressed with the excellence of these photos this M8 can capture.

I've used this phone EVERY Single Day since it got into my possession. Check out a few photos I snapped with my HTC One M8. Some Of the pictures were just taken and no filter. Others, I snapped the photo then used the included effects of the phone to get them just how I wanted! Soft Focus, Blue, Sepia, and Cartoon are just a few of the effects I love on my New phone. Another amazing feature that I'd like to get into is the premium dual front speakers the HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon Edition phone offers. I’m truly impressed with the crisp and clear sound that comes from This awesome device. We were all given a Complimentary 3 Months worth of Spotify service which I used to download a few songs. I quickly noticed a very big difference in the sound quality compared to other smartphones I've used.
Anndria T.
I had this phone as my first HTC brand phone. I purchased it after deciding to leave team iPhone. I liked it so much that when my contact ended I decided to go with the m9. Now I've graduated from that to the u11. These phones are crazy awesome. The aren't made from that crappy plastic like Samsung and their hardware doesn't malfunction like Iphone. They fit great in the hands and are very reliable. I've been team HTC for years now and don't plan to change any time soon.
Brianna S.
North Tonawanda, NY
I have a whole HTC family! I currently own the gold m9, my dad has a desire 610, and my mom has my flagship one from when I upgraded. We never have any problems! I highly recommend buying any HTC products they are great! I bought a cheap m9 off Amazon and used the HTC "uh-oh" protection to get a brand new one! The whole process only took three days between talking to the HTC rep, sending the only phone in and getting the new one! I absolutely love this phone. The best part is HTC themes, oh can go "shopping", even though they're all free, for a brand new look to your phone. Currently because I am a child at heart I have a Disney Inside Out theme going-it changes the colors, ring tones, icons, wallpapers, everything on the phone and it is all safely run through the HTC company! My phone has never stalled or randomly reset, it holds a charge great, and it's almost indestructible. Seriously it's been in my pocket with earrings and keys but you'd totally never know! I can't wait for the next flagship to come out because I will be using HTC products my whole life!
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
I have to begin this review by saying that I was a pretty hardcore fan of Apple iPhones. However, I recently did the big switch from iPhone to android and I am pleasantly surprised at the new world of options I have with Android. I researched many android phones and found that the HTC one m8 had some pretty great reviews from both the pros and the everyday user. One great benefit I like about this phone is that it is expandable to 128 gb of memory . Most people are in need of lots of storage and this phone has plenty of it. Another awesome feature of this phone is that it has a super fast operating system, so I'm not waiting forever for things to load when I need them quickly. Overall, I am very hapmy with HTC one m8, and though making the switch from IPhone to android was a big decision, this phone certainly makes it worth it.
Colby C.
This is my current phone with Verizon. I'm quickly approaching the 2 year mark and had no intentions of using my upgrade to replace this phone since I'm still in love with it. The speakers are the reason I chose it and they have been amazing up till now. one of them only works at half capacity now and it happens to be the earpiece speaker. so I will replace it with the HTC Nexus when it releases. HTC is the best.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
The best phone I've had. I'm a HTC fan over any other brand. I've never had to delete an application to update another. There is a slot to add a mini sdcard for more storage but I've had this phone for a year and I've never needed one. Of course like any phone the more applications the faster the battery drains. It has some glitches here and there but over all its a good phone. More like a compact computer.
Kaci D.
Addis, LA
My HTC One was through At&T, I really loved my android. The best feature was the 6 month warranty through HTC. I dropped and cracked the glass and it was completely covered with no deductible. The only thing is I would miss out on iphone group texts and could not FaceTime. Eventually after 3 years with this phone I went back to apple. But if I ever go android again it will be with HTC
Kristin B.
Chelsea, MI
I got this Harmon Kardon edition of the HTC One as a replacement for an old smart phone. I debated between this and an iphone and I am glad I chose this. I have had no complaints in a year. The sound quality is amazing. The screen is crystal clear and it has all the features I would need on a phone. The camera has replaced my hand held camera in most cases for a picture that is often better than my digital. It has its limitations, but there aren't many and I think I am more limited by what I know than by what the phone can do.
Caleb A.
A little background: I've been a pretty dedicated customer to Apple's product for several years, between iPods and iPhones, and I switched to android with this phone right here. I will say it was a well needed breath of fresh air away from Apple. This phone has an impeccable design, and it's camera is very nice. Personally, the HTC one m8 takes the best selfies of all the devices I have used. Overall, I would recommend this product if you need a reason to switch to android or if you are in search of a very fashionable phone.
Megan G.
Longview, TX
I loved this phone at first but after having it for more then a year the camera started to go blurry and they sent me another one which didn't work after opening it the SIM card didn't work so then they sent me a new one and within 6 months I have to to get at least 3 of these sent to me and I'm getting my 4th I'm a few days I do not recommend this phone
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Who likes this phone ?
Shirley M.
NEW YORK, NY
I did until it fell in my sink!
Sadia d.
Any body else have a battery drain on the HTC M8?
Shon D.
Does this phone works as better than a galaxy?