HTC One 32GB GSM Unlocked Android Phone

by HTC

The HTC One Unlocked is the smartphone you've been waiting for. This sleek device has an all-aluminum body offering a slim and easy grip. HTC BlinkFeed on your home screen keeps you up to date with what's important to you. Display: 4.7" Super LCD3 Capacitive Touchscreen (1080 x 1920) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 Wireless interface: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 4 MP [email protected], [email protected] (2688 x 1520) / 2.1 MP [email protected] Memory: 32GB storage, 2GB RAM Operating system: Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense UI v5 Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 CPU: Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 GPU: Adreno 320 Talk time: Up to 27 hours (2G) / Up to 18 hours (3G) Standby time: Up to 500 hours (2G) / Up to 480 hours (3G) Color: Black Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.41" x 2.69" x 0.37" Weight: 5.04 oz Model: One Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HTC One 32GB GSM Unlocked Android Phone!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this phone because it's very fast to turn on when it dies, the battery is good, and the phone is a lot stronger than an iPhone. However I would still wear a case you never know!
Lynwood, CA
This phone is fast and very good quality for pictures, videos and has a fast memory bind. Battery last a long time. Charges fast and easy. Great phone to use for your daily errands.
Lake Charles, LA
This phone! I was a long time apple user and now, now for my phone there is no other way to go! I love it! I mean, I will still use apple for my tablet and iPod needs but this phone is amazing. It's too big for my small hands though.
Detroit, MI
I bought this phone almost 2 years ago and still till this day is the best phone I ever had. the loudness of the speaker are awesome. best phone ever. 100% satisfied.
Orlando, FL
There is no other phone I will ever own again. I love HTC. This is my third and I have never had a minutes trouble with any. In fact I still have them and could use them today if I wanted. Great cameras and functionality.
I've got the one m9 for sprint and I love the phone(though I may be partial) my last probably 6 phones have been HTC brand. the hero,multiple evo 3d's and the m8. I only wish I had been able to wait it out for the a9.
I just bought my phone in September and absolutely love it. It runs fast and have had no problems with it. I like the size of my phone. It was loaded with hundreds of emojis unlike my past phone. The pictures are crystal clear and the videos come out good. I am very please I choose this phone.
Buy this phone and I love all of the durable mainly to falls has been that there are several, and I like the camera resolution celphone, big screen is something I like a lot too, but prices have seen in their latest models that are catching up with other brands and find something expensive
Used this device for ayear. Great device, wish it had a memory card slot. Battery use is great for simple tasks like texting,calling,etc. Only had to reset for software issues one time after an update.
Lowville, NY
2,150 reviews
I was using one of these one day because my friend has it and I thought the picture quality was pretty awesome. They told me it wasn’t that expensive. It was very easy for me to use I may purchase one myself in the near future.

Looking for your answer?