BY HTC #91 in Smartphones

The HTC One Unlocked is the smartphone you've been waiting for. This sleek device has an all-aluminum body offering a slim and easy grip. HTC BlinkFeed on your home screen keeps you up to date with what's important to you. Display: 4.7" Super LCD3 Capacitive Touchscreen (1080 x 1920) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatibility: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 Keyboard: Capacitive Touchscreen Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 Wireless interface: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot Design: Slate Camera: 4 MP 1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps (2688 x 1520) / 2.1 MP 1080p@30fps Memory: 32GB storage, 2GB RAM Operating system: Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense UI v5 Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 CPU: Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 GPU: Adreno 320 Talk time: Up to 27 hours (2G) / Up to 18 hours (3G) Standby time: Up to 500 hours (2G) / Up to 480 hours (3G) Color: Black Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, User Manual Dimensions: 5.41" x 2.69" x 0.37" Weight: 5.04 oz Model: One Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I was using one of these one day because my friend has it and I thought the picture quality was pretty awesome. They told me it wasn’t that expensive. It was very easy for me to use I may purchase one myself in the near future.
Elizabeth C.
Marion, OH
What can I say, I'm an HTC girl. I started out with the HTC Thunderbolt which was verizons flagship 4GLTE and I haven't looked back since. They had a few flops in between there and the DNA, The Rhyme was horrible for instance, But theyve kept their game pretty tight, with the M8, and now the M9. Love love love HTC more than any other device.
Brittany A.
Changed form iphone tot he htc one m8, and i am not pleased. I like the LG better than this phone. You would think the speakers on the front would make the phone louder, but my husbands speakers on his lg and old iphone are much louder. am not pleased with this phone. i will be switching to an lg when i have an upgrade
Brytanie S.
Springfield, GA
HTC One m9 is an amazing phone. I switched to HTC after 4 years of phones and I absolutely love it. it's very customizable and has awesome features like the dot case that allows you to use some of the phones featured while the phone is still closed. the speakers are awesome and it's just a great phone overall.
Roni K.
Columbus, GA
My husband purchased this used and it has not been tested as of yet. He's tried it a few times on wi fi, it is a big change from his other phone but it does worth the effort. I have neither good or bad to say about this phone. It looks like something I'd like but for now I'll savey opinion and wait my turn
Alyssa L.
San Francisco, CA
The any reason I replaced this phone was for the battery. It needed to be replaced and could not purchase a replacement. That is the only issue with this phone. So reliable easy to navigate. And doesn't crack if dropped. Every fine I have who is using an Apple smart phone is walking around with a cracked screen. HTC never. Great brand and I will always stick with it.
Natalia L.
springtown, pa
I like this phone size and space wise. However, I'm just totally not impressed with the battery. It's a simple phone to use, graphics are good and it's easy to organize, but I would go for something with a removable and replaceable battery.
Cheyenne C.
Clintwood, VA
I have an HTC ONE through Verizon. The phone is great and has a lot of useful features. I have to say if you live in an country type area with mountains this phone will bounce in and out of service other than that I have no complaints.
Crystal A.
Dayton, OH
The phone is a good phone but it shuts down apps often. Does have space which is great for pictures and apps. The volume is pretty loud which is great for alarms. & also has predownloaded filters for pictures. I would recommend this phone to some only if you don't have a better phone!!
Gina A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
I had this phone for just one year. I was disappointed in the speed and poor quality of the camaera. I though for that you paid it wasn't worth it. I went back to my iphone after trying something new. It was an okay phone but not as good as previous iphones. I wont buy one again.