BY HTC #92 in Smartphones

HTC EVO 4G LTE for Sprint is a multimedia powerhouse designed to deliver a high-def experience at 4G LTE speeds. EVO 4G LTE is loaded with industry-leading features, including the latest version or HTC Sense, a vibrant 4.7 inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and an advanced 8 megapixel camera. It also brings back the fan favorite kickstand built into the smartphone's refined, slim design. This is the first HD voice-capable phone announced by any U.S. wireless carrier, making mobile voice quality crystal clear while nearly eliminating background noise. With the super-fast auto-focus, you can easily stay with a moving object or person, taking pictures as long as the shutter button is held. EVO 4G LTE is the first device from Sprint with Beats Audio offering the rich, authentic sound across the entire phone experience, including playing music stored on the device, streaming from a favorite service, watching a movie or YouTube video, or playing the latest hot game. see more...

Oliver W.
First smartphone with such a screen size comparable to other mobile devices. This may be an older smartphone model but this one works and it does what I needed to do while I had it! Works for email and web browsing. Can watch videos on it too! Overall good!
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This was my first smartphone. I resisted for years but when i switched over it was amazing. Its a solid phone for calls and browsing online. The camera left a vit to be desired bit overall a good buy.
Gloria L.
I love the HTC - Evo never lose service, internet is ok works great on wifi. But i must admit the reason i give it 3 stars is because the Maps app sucks. I've tried updating google chrome, the maps app, my phone and nothing. And yes i do make sure the location is on and give the maps app access. But for whatever reason it always sais its rerouting. Not sure why. It takes forever to get directions. Other than that its great. And who knows might just be my phone.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
This is what in using to write the review with right now!!!!! This phone is a great buy for the price. I do everything from it, search the web fast, Facebook and all my other social sites! Calls don't drop on me and the sound is very clear! The screen is excellent and the perfect size for my hand. I also like the look and smooth feel of it. Its built pretty strong but isn't heavy. I love my HTC and would like to upgrade to maybe the HTC ONE.
January W.
We have 4 of these. The camera is good and pictures comes out nicely. My phone I have issues with hearing people on the other end but everyone else works fine. My oldest daughter battery dies faster than everyone else. Other than that our phones have been good with calls, apps and games.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
I had this phone about three cell phones ago and it was alright. i could text and get on facebook and make phone calls, but there wasn't enough space to download apps and the operating system for mine was not compatible with ANY memory card. i only kept it for a few months
Brianna M.
Saute Nacoche, GA
I hated this phone. Yeah it took good pictures and videos and was easy to use but that's about it. It has crap from phone memory. I constantly had to move things to my SD card and that still didn't help. I've never seen or had a phone with such crappy memory! If your getting it and want to put a lot of apps on it then your crazy! I barely had any apps on my phone because the internal memory was so little.
Victoria B.
Kittanning, PA
Loved this! Multiple kids have one even now. This is a good deal for what you get. Sound is nice and loud. the Beats speaker is very nice in this!LTE took a longtime to roll out, but that is not the phones fault. It connects quickly and has a nice range for WiFi. It takes quite a bit to hurt the screen! I used to keep mine in my back pocket all of the time. You can download almost anything a regular person would want. The only bad thing is the charge port is delicate.
Ilene D.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the best phone that I had for three years. In those three years I have never had a problem with this phone. I will always recommend this phone to others. The downside is that it's a locked phone with sprint.
Kelly D.
Granbury, TX
I had this phone through Virgin Mobile. It was great at first. The month of February will make a full year that I've owned the phone. 2 months ago my Evo started force closing all apps and eventually wouldn't even power on. After a factory reset, it's still fried! I switched carriers and phones!