HTC Desire 626 (D626x) LTE Factory Unlocked International Stock No Warranty (16GB | White Birch) - International Version No Warranty uploaded by Deanna B.

BY HTC

Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
I loved having this phone! The only reason I switched was because i shattered the screen. I dropped this thing 100 times and it still worked great! It had pretty decent storage too. I switched to Samsung when I broke my phone and I absolutely hate It! I could swear by Htc! The only reason that I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because you can't use the camera mode on Pokemon go. It's literally one of the only phones that isn't compatible which was a real let down! But otherwise a great product!!!
Toni H.
I love this phone. It is sleek and just the right size.  I upgraded from the HTC Desire 510.  The only bad thing that I would say is that I don't think that after a year and a half of having it, it performs to its best quality and it randomly shuts off every few months or so.  If you reboot at least every other week for it to update, you should be fine.  That's not a problem for me because I am a tech-head and usually am ready for an upgrade by then anyway. I use my 510 for filming videos, listening to music, and using apps that I don't want to take up space on my 626.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I got this phone for 2016 Christmas, and I have not been disappointed! There are some memory issues, but I use my sd card to solve that. It runs like a dream, has great sound payoff, and the camera isn't the best but it's an upgrade from my old one! I am so pleased with this phone so far, and I have put it through the wringer already.
Anastasia L.
I e had this phone about six months and I'm highly impressed with it.  It runs real well and I e never had a problem with it.  I've owned many phones but this one is the only one that seems to live up to my standards of being lightweight, yet won't break too easily!
Cindy V.
Fort Hood, TX
This phone is great. I prefer android over iPhone because it's user friendly in my opinion. I love the larger screen & the overall look of this phone, so sleek & stylish. The only thing I'm not fond of is the camera quality. It's not bad but could be better.
Lauren K.
Kingman, AZ
I currently have a HTC desire 626, it's my first HTC. It doesn't as much storage space as it leads you to think, most of the this space is used before you even add any apps on the phone
Amber L.
I got this phone in grey/peach and so far it's met my expectations for a standard smart phone I like the way it looks, It was pretty affordable & good quality for the price. It was around $115 at the phone dealers. It does what a smartphone is supposed to do, comes with some internal memory i like to use it for my apps & web browsing through out the day. So far the only complaint i have is the speakers. They're already pretty low to begin with but they seem to go even lower over time. I just have to restart the phone and they go back to normal, it's pretty annoying though. Other than that it's a great phone :)
Olivia R.
I've had the HTC Desire for a little less than a year and it is still working well and in good shape. I really like the screen size and light weight of the phone. It is a little hard for me to use the entire screen one-handed, but that's what you get with phones nowadays.
The only negative I've noticed about the HTC Desire is the short battery life. I am also a power user though; constantly using it for work and pleasure.
Overall, I'd highly recommend the HTC Desire!
Desiree M.
I have never had more trouble with a phone. Maybe it is because I bought it from a cheap carrier but cannot wait to get a new one. It is constantly running out of memory and freezing.
Jennifer C.
Ceres, CA
I bought this phone for my mom for her birthday. I thought it was about time she upgraded from a regular cell phone to her first smartphone and she loves it. She quickly learned the phone, she found out how to record videos, call People, set alarms. It's a nice first time smartphone for teens or anybody getting a smartphone for the first time. The graphics are nice and sharp, the htc clock has a huge analog font that makes the homescreen look nice, and there's an option to buy a micro sd card to add more memory on the phone too