HTC Desire 626 (D626x) LTE Factory Unlocked International Stock No Warranty (16GB | White Birch) - International Version No Warranty uploaded by Deanna B.

BY HTC

Amber L.
Amber L.
I got this phone in grey/peach and so far it's met my expectations for a standard smart phone I like the way it looks, It was pretty affordable & good quality for the price. It was around $115 at the phone dealers. It does what a smartphone is supposed to do, comes with some internal memory i like to use it for my apps & web browsing through out the day. So far the only complaint i have is the speakers. They're already pretty low to begin with but they seem to go even lower over time. I just have to restart the phone and they go back to normal, it's pretty annoying though. Other than that it's a great phone :)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ceres, CA
I bought this phone for my mom for her birthday. I thought it was about time she upgraded from a regular cell phone to her first smartphone and she loves it. She quickly learned the phone, she found out how to record videos, call People, set alarms. It's a nice first time smartphone for teens or anybody getting a smartphone for the first time. The graphics are nice and sharp, the htc clock has a huge analog font that makes the homescreen look nice, and there's an option to buy a micro sd card to add more memory on the phone too
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
I've had the HTC Desire for a little less than a year and it is still working well and in good shape. I really like the screen size and light weight of the phone. It is a little hard for me to use the entire screen one-handed, but that's what you get with phones nowadays.
The only negative I've noticed about the HTC Desire is the short battery life. I am also a power user though; constantly using it for work and pleasure.
Overall, I'd highly recommend the HTC Desire!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
This is a fantastic phone. The camera is great, plenty of storage space and not too bulky to carry around. The only thing that will emerge is that the battery has been damaged, but no problems other than that. Do not slow down very fast. My husband has the same phone as well and likes too. I love that you can create or change themes to look different.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I got this phone for 2016 Christmas, and I have not been disappointed! There are some memory issues, but I use my sd card to solve that. It runs like a dream, has great sound payoff, and the camera isn't the best but it's an upgrade from my old one! I am so pleased with this phone so far, and I have put it through the wringer already.
Desiray B.
Desiray B.
I've had this phone for less than a year and it has been a pleasant experience . The pros to this phone is that is very durable and that's it. The cons are that after a while it takes a long time to charge and the charge doesn't last long. I would recommend this phone for kids and children in school
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
I love this phone so much! I had a Samsung Galaxy s3 before purchasing this phone. It has a sleeker design and functions way better! I love the way HTC sets up the phone , very easy to function and definitely worth the price. I recommend to all of my friend when they are getting new phones!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
I bought this to replace a broken contract phone. It works great and doesn't look or work like a cheap phone. I wish it had a few more settings options. display brightness. the camera is fairly good. its not an expensive phone there fore doesn't function like one but all in all a good buy.
Kitty L.
Kitty L.
My daughter got a HTC Desire 626 for Christmas and she loves it. I love it too and I am currently looking to buy one for myself. Right now I have a LG volt and unfortunately my phone is crazy. The options the HTC Desire 626 has are everything I'm looking for in a phone.
Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
This is a pretty decent phone for the price. Sleek and battery works well. Horrible on space. Without additional storage you can only have about 5 extra apps at a time depending on size. Personally I had a galaxy prior to this, and I think I'm still a galaxy gal.