No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HT 30 LED Wine Cork Bottle Insert Lights Set WARM WHITE Battery Operated Party C!
How would you rate this product?
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,213 reviews
HT 30 LED Wine Cork Bottle Insert Lights Set WARM WHITE Battery Operated Party C uploaded by Adriane N.
Illuminating decor makes my ❤ sing! 🎶 I love it- in clear glass jars- and OR the wine bottles these were designed for. I bought the clear white option AND the Christmas colors to decorate my son's school area at home and his room. The white colors for our bathrooms! I highly recomend for an inecpendive way to elevate your decor scene for the holidays!!

Looking for your answer?