HSI Professional Velvet Touch Paddle Soft Brush for Wet and Dry Hair with Super Soft Flexible Ionic Bristles uploaded by Angie H.HSI Professional Velvet Touch Paddle Soft Brush for Wet and Dry Hair with Super Soft Flexible Ionic Bristles uploaded by Angie H.HSI Professional Velvet Touch Paddle Soft Brush for Wet and Dry Hair with Super Soft Flexible Ionic Bristles uploaded by Angie H.

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

Well hello there, tapered brush! Just by looking at you we imagine our hair shiny and smooth, like velvety silk. Amazing changes are about to happen to women with any hair type when using this brush with soft flexible ionic bristles. It detangles hair smoothly, glides on both wet and dry strands and creates luxurious long-lasting hair styles that will make women ask for your hairstylist's address. Light and easy to use thanks to its ergonomic anti-slip handle, the tapered brush boasts a ionic complex that minimizes split ends and breakage, removing build-up at the same time. You will forget what frizz means and you will enjoy clean and purified hair for a longer time between shampoos. The heat resistant bristles are infused with minerals that transform water clusters into hydrating molecules which penetrate the shaft and hydrate hair. Well, this sounds like a 5-star treatment. A must-have. see more...

Angie H.
Chicago
I just received this brush today and let me tell you I am so in love with it. I love how a grabs my hair, I love how soft the bristles are and it does not hurt my scalp. I love how big it is that it brush all my hair and gets rid of all my knots with my hair wet or dry. You guys must have this brush   HSI Professional Velvet Touch Paddle Soft Brush for Wet and Dry Hair with Super Soft Flexible Ionic Bristles
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
This hairbrush is comfortable to use on both wet and dry hair - I've also used it to give myself a blow out and was impressed with the results. I'm not sure if it's truly worth more than hairbrushes that you could find at your local drugstore, though.

The company itself is extremely helpful - when I've had to contact them in the past, they are fast to respond and have always resolved my issues to satisfaction. If you're in the market for a new hairbrush, I definitely recommend trying this one!
Madison L.
This natural ion brush smoothens, straightens, revitalizes and protects. Being flat and fairly wide, this paddle brush is the perfect choice for brushing out and blow-drying large sections of hair in an easy and efficient manner. The brush might look flat, but it adds lots of volume to your hair, creating long-lasting hair styles that won’t let you go by unnoticed.

Amazon