Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersHsi Professional

Item Weight: 1.8 pounds

Glider Steamer Ceramic Flat Iron w/Steam Dispenser; Free Argan Oil Steamer Liquid; HSI Style Guide; 1 Year Warranty

Model Info: Glider

Batteries Required?: No

Item model number: Glider

Batteries Included?: No

Brand Name: HSI PROFESSIONAL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HSI Professional Glider Steamer Ceramic Flat Iron | Dispenses Argan Oil Infused Steam, Added Moisture & Thermal Protection | Tourmaline Ionic Hair Straightener [Glider Steamer Flat Iron]!
HSI Professional Glider Steamer Ceramic Flat Iron | Dispenses Argan Oil Infused Steam, Added Moisture & Thermal Protection | Tourmaline Ionic Hair Straightener [Glider Steamer Flat Iron] uploaded by Angie H.
I Have to say this is a great steamer and what I like that you can put a Heat Protector conditioner of their product Or water This leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Which leaves my hair so straight plus non frizzy for about a week if I want to. I have extremely curly hair and this piece my hair. So straight that people think it's my natural hair. I do recommend the straightener.

Looking for your answer?