HSI Professional Glider Plus Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

The Glider + flat iron straightener features ionic ceramic Tourmaline plates that use 8 HeatBalance® micro-sensors (4 on each plate) to regulate the temperature and evenly distribute heat so that fewer passes are needed through your precious hair. That’s the best way to get silky results that shine while protecting your hair cuticles from overheat exposure. The flat iron plates are coated with natural Tourmaline mineral that when heated boosts the output of negative ions. These ions help to close the hair cuticle as the plates glide across the hair. This effectively locks moisture into the cuticle – providing a smoother, shinier and longer-lasting hairstyle. Plus, the plates heat up in seconds so you don’t have to lose any time while adjusting the temperature setting via the digital display between 170-450°F to suit your particular hair type and texture. The flat iron’s floating plates have curved edges that provide extra flexibility to straighten, curl or flip your hair. The Tourmaline Flat Iron features a bright digital LCD display to allow fine tuning the temperature to the exact needs of the hair see more...

HSI Professional Glider Plus  Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
HSI Professional Glider Plus Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
Buy on Walmart*
Luz H.
Luz H.
HSI ceramic Flat iron is amazing! this does the work of getting my hair flat very easy. I have had this for 4 years now and still working as new!
Ashely M.
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
Got this amazing HSU hair straightener free to reveiw. I love the fact there is a temperature dial rather than low, medium, high settings. I used the lowest setting and it still worked great my hair doesn't have thay dry brittle feeling you get with most hair straighteners. With this straighter it took less time than most straighteners as it straighten the first swipe so didn't have to constantly go over the same spot.I love the little carrying case and the heat glove is something you don't see often included you usually have to purchase it separately. Highly recommend HSI
Linzy C.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
okay, so what I really like is that it is tourmaline, which is great because; what tourmaline does in my eyes is it, reduces frizz and releases shine! =] Thanks for being at Wal-mart! Throw a coupon at me! =] Like under the product so next time  got buy one I can get a good deal! ha ha!! These are so pretty!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Franklinton
Simply perfect flat iron!  HSI Professional Glider Elite Professional Flat Iron gets re job done. I can't say I have used a better iron than this. I use it everyday. I always use it with Salley Hanson hair serum. Gives a glorious shine to my hair every time. I would buy one for each person in my family if I had the chance!
Princess |.
Princess |.
I decide to splurge and get an expensive hair straightener normally i would never pay this price for one but im so glad i did.my hair was soft,shiny and stayed that way all day.i love that it only takes one swipe and my hair is perfectly straight!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have not yet tried this amazing product but I cannot wait to try it because I've heard so many great positive review about it. It's expensive but worth a try to leave great reviews about it. I can recommend anyone to try it today and see if you like it!
Maria De Jesus B.
Maria De Jesus B.
I have used HSI Professional flat irons before, I ordered mine on Amazon at a very great price! It leaves my hair super straight and shiny! I always use the HSI Argan oil to make my hair shiner and beautiful! Salon Finish quality with this flat iron!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Philippi
I have tried many different flat iron's for my thick wavy hair and by far HSI Professional Glider Plus Digital Tourmaline Flat Iron is the best I have ever tried! My hair looks great and feels silky smooth! It is fast and easy to straighten with this amazing Flat Iron! I love it!!
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I absolutely love my other hair products that I've received from HSI, so when they approached me to try their ceramic straightener at a discount in exchange for my honest review, I was excited to fall in love with yet another product of theirs!
I've had my Chi straightener for over 7 years, and it's still going strong - but I feel that it's bound to give up any day now, so I have been wanting to find a good replacement for it. Unfortunately, I am feeling like this straightener is not the replacement for me. As you can see in my before & after photos, it doesn't leave my hair quite as straight as I'd hope - especially towards the ends. (I don't have this same problem with my Chi.)

I do love the little bottle of Argan Oil hair treatment that is included in the box, though - I have been using it in place of my Chi Silk Infusion, and it gives me the same silky results!
Chepa P.
Chepa P.
Waco , TX
miExelente producto para el cabello ya que tiene muchas funciones y puede uno arreglarse el cabello de muchas formas dejandolo,con mucho volumen y movimiento.y no lo maltrata como con otras herramientas
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
How much is this wounderful quality product?
Sarah Lee G.
Sarah Lee G.
Vacaville, CA
Does anyone know if the non-digital models (gen 2 I think) have the auto-shutoff or is it manual shut off only? TYIA!