BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

Ceramic tourmaline flat iron Quick heat up time Digital Lcd temperature control Get the luscious locks you've always wanted with the Hsi Professional Glider Flat Iron. This essential hair styling tool features a solid ceramic tourmaline ionic plate which protects hair from heat damage while creating a sexy, sleek finish. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
I love the HSI Glider I have thin hair so it works perfect for making my hair straight I like to keep the temperature low so it won't burn my hair.This also works perfect on thick hair I put it on a how you're setting when using it for thicker hair.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Let’s just say I am really concern about the damage at my hair. I try at all cost to avoid flat iron and heat. However I can feel that HSI Flat iron doesn’t damage my hair as the others brands. I feel secure and I love the results on my hair !
Maria P.
Makes my hair feel soft and look healthy, but it doesn't fully straighten my wavy hair. I do love that the wire doesn't get tangled, and that i can change heat setting.
Nina w.
Loving this flat iron so far! This review is for the HSI professional Glider 1" ceramic flat iron.
The packaging itself is high quality. It comes with the flat iron, of course. It also comes with a beautiful red storage bag, a heat protective glove, Argon oil leave in treatment sample spray, which is a generous amount. It also comes with a bonus packet of Argon oil conditioner. As well as a one year warranty and a styling guide.

The flat iron has been working great so far! I have fine hair.. And It straightens my hair in about two passes. It seems like it heats up pretty decent. And it glides through my hair ridiculously easily and smooth, the best I've ever used. The size of the iron is great as well, not too big and not too small. Liking the protecting flat iron spray, it does what it's supposed to do, and seems to add shine to my hair. Only thing I do not like about it is the smell.
The sample conditioner is awesome as well, leaves hair so soft!
Would recommend this product!
Thank you to HSI for sending me this product for free!
Kristie A.
My daughter has really thick, kinky, dry, dull hair that's hard to straighten. I tried the HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron and its amazing. I can set the temperature based on what I need and it heats up really quick. I place her hair in sections and spray with HSI Aragon Oil (that came with this product) and I only have to straighten each section twice. With similar products I would normally have to straighten each section 4 times. It leaves  her hair straight with a glossy shine that last all day. I received this product for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I highly recommend this hair straightener to anyone that straightens their hair daily. It's amazing!!!
Heather H.
Zanesville, OH
This surprised me!It really did heat up super quick!I understood why the had the heating glove in there.I used this on a hot and humid day and it still got my haur straightened out and reduced the frizz well!I have thick wavy hair and this did a great job straightening my and pretty quickly too!Which is great for me.I loved the swivel cord as well so I didn't have to worry about fighting with that and it is pretty long as well.The bag that was included was also nice and with a 1 year warranty you can't go wrong.You can also curl your hair but I have not tried that yet.I recieved this product free in exchange for an honest review of my experience with tbe product.Worked great on my thick wavy hair!
Denise P.
This is an adjustable ceramic flat iron that he's from 140F to 450F.
I used the highest setting on my curly head and wavy hair daughters.
The iron heated in 30 seconds, cool down wasn't long and the glove it comes with was handy. Do be careful if you hear a rubber band noise when passing through your hair, you can break your hair off or badly damage it.
There are floating plates that allow slight movement when you bend the iron to get crisp straight pieces, not noticeable to me though.
To find the best price I would suggest Google. Their website does provide tutorials and information on classes. #receivedproductfree
Casaundra K.
Brimfield, MA
I love the packaging , it's super professional looking , I love that it comes with a bag, and glove , on top of a 1 year warranty
PROS:
long cord! 360° swivel at that
Light weight
Easy to use
Tourmaline-Infused Plates
*Ions eliminate frizz
*Plates are crack resistant, and long lasting !
HeatBalance ® Technology
*8 microsensors to distribute hest evenly
Dual Voltage
Velcro to wrap up the cord
On sale for $79.99

Cons:
Besides Reading 140° and 450° there are no other temps written.
It does heat up very quickly but to get from I'm guessing 300-450 takes 5 min
On off switch on the inside
NO button to lock the iron closed while heating , which would heat up the plates quicker, and be safer
Originally $129.99
Tamika B.
I want to start by saying that this is one of the best flat irons I have used. The things that I like the most about it is that it heats up fast and you have a glove to wear with it to keep your hand from getting burned because we all know that these flat iron handles can get hot if you have the heat so high. I am a natural so I like that they give you a leave in treatment and a protectant spray to keep my hair healthy and safe.

I am glad I was able to try it out for free. I would definitely buy one for my sister since I have tried it.

Marisa D.
Vail, AZ
I have fine wavy hair and I like how easily this straightens my hair. It has a 360 degree swivel cord so it won't tangle as you style your hair. It will heat from 140 to 450°F. It came with Argan Oil hairspray sample that smells wonderful. My bottle unfortunately was damaged from the heat on delivery unfortunately so the bottom of the bottle got rounded out and does not sit up straight. It however keeps my hair from becoming frizzy and protects your hair from the heat from the 1" ceramic iron. I received this product free. This is my honest and unbiased review.