HSI Professional Glider Elite Professional Flat Iron uploaded by Angie H.HSI Professional Glider Elite Professional Flat Iron uploaded by Angie H.HSI Professional Glider Elite Professional Flat Iron uploaded by Laurie A.

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Boasting a solid ceramic tourmaline ionic plate that will straighten your hair without damaging it, this high end flat iron is the hair tool you will not want to live without! The ceramic tourmaline plates respect your hair, distributing heat evenly and quickly, and protect the hair cuticle at the same time. The Ceramic Flat Iron heats up to 450 F before you can say 'diva hair', it has a digital LCD temperature control and an advanced infrared ceramic heat technology. A piece of art!. see more...

Review (1)
Angie H.
Chicago
I love this flat iron I have gone through so many flat irons and I've never been more satisfied than now.  This flat iron leaves my hair so flat so straight no frizz and the best part when you use their hair products , my hair even looks way beautiful and healthier.  I'm so happy with this flat iron that I gave away all my other flat irons to my family and friends. I am with HSI professional for life that everyone must buy and own their products plus their hair care line.