HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron

The Proffesional HSI Flat Iron is great for transforming frizzy, dull hair into gorgeously straight, sleek locks. Aside from straightening, the Proffesional HSI Flat Iron curls and flips hair beautifully, its 1" plates giving maximum control for all hair types. With flash quick heating and swivel cord, this iron provides great style without making a mess or taking too much time. Featuring new easier grip with ergonomic design for easier hold, the styler flat iron also has versatile heat settings to provide you with total control for all your hairstyling needs. Moist ceramic heat with solid ceramic plates and coils will maintain even temperature.

Does the parts close completely?
Is this flatiron a good one to use on chemically processed hair? I bleach my hair therefore making it more fragile to heat. Just want to get a styling tool that’s not going to do too much more damage.
Start your review of HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron!
Texarkana , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
When I first purchased this product from Amazon , I was shocked the first time using them. It came with a glove and stuff to put on your hair. They ARE BEYOND PROFESSIONAL 🥰 My hair type is thick and coarse ! These flat irons would do for anyone hair.! They get really hot so u would have to be careful so u dont burn yourself, but I'm truly in love with my flat irons. I will 100% truly recommend this to any one.! These are the best I done ever had all jokes aside. These flat irons will have your hair so straight and silky you wouldn't know what to do . Amazon Prime Amazon HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
Kent
Purchased at: Amazon
My hair is fine, a bit below shoulder length, and has gotten pretty curly as I’ve gotten older. I’ve wanted so badly to stop my hair from fanning out around my shoulders. I was always afraid that a flat iron would remove the body in my hair- blow drying does! All hail this HSI FLAT IRON. OMG! This can do the soft curl (see technique on You Tube). For me, I can now straighten the ends and my hair style is finally what I want it to be. I let my hair dry naturally, though. No double heat thing going on with hair dryer and flat iron! This one is a great price $39, has a dial to set the temperature so that its easily controlled and doesn’t get too hot. LOVE LOVELOVE
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I brought this flatiron from Amazon because is was the best seller and the highest review. However I was very disappointed. This flat iron left my hair frizzy and it also pulledn my hair while I was flat ironing it. I would not recommend this iron if your looking for a non frizzy and silky look. This flat iron will get your hair straight but It does come with a price= pulls on hair and leaves frizzy. My hair is curly 3A.
Madison
My favorite straightener I’ve ever used! I was convinced after reading all the rave about it on Amazon. For the price it’s so worth it too! I almost splurged on a more expensive brand but I’m so glad I didn’t! Works great too, no snags on the plates and is super quick to heat!
My brother gave this to me for Christmas and I fell in love with it! It works amazing! And I love how it comes with a glove so I don't burn my hand. It also comes with a separate bag where I can leave my straightener in after using it .
utah
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had this for 4 years. I got it off amazon. Came with oils and they made my hair so silky. This straightens without burning. Hair always feels silky and shiny after using it. I recommend it
Fort Walton Beach
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron uploaded by Sara M.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} I tried using the HSI ceramic flat iron on my hair after a simple blow-dry and saw that my wavy hair was straight after just two passes over any given area. I found that it paired well with my heat styling hair protector spray since the heat from any flat iron may end up damaging hair after prolonged use. However, my hair ended up soft and smooth after drying up the spray liquid in my hair.  The packaging that it can in was normal in that there were no bows or anything too flashy to make it a ready to give as a gift, but it clearly displays the basic qualities of the flat iron on the side. The directions come inside the box as well, but there is nothing too outrageous or “new” button layout that makes it difficult to use. I used it right out of the box by just plugging it in and checking the heat settings. Other than that the overall construction of the flat iron appears to be very sturdy and would hold up against a fall on the floor, for instance. The color scheme even reminds me of the chi flat iron which helps make it looks chic and modern without the hefty price tag.
Clinton, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I had been using this straightener for several years. I found it for a good deal on Amazon, and I thought it worked well enough. I still think it works well for the price. The one I had lasted me for, like I said, quite a few years. It never really seemed to completely get my hair straight. I have very thick, damaged, coarse, wavy / curly hair. So it always looked a little fried and frizzy, and never got really smooth. I figured it was probably due to the fact that my hair was so thick and damaged already. It did catch and pull on my hair sometimes, too. For the most part, though, it does a decent job, I think. It would probably be great for those with thinner, less damaged and less unruly hair. It definitely seems to hold up well over time, too. I like that it came with a glove and a heat protecting bag to keep it in to store it.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this flat iron. The plates heat quickly, it stays hot and it doesn't damage my hair! It is well made and is durable. I like that the plates are not too small or too large. Pricing is very good too i don't think i would change anything with this flat iron!
Portland, OR
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron uploaded by Cynthia A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I needed a new flat iron because my old one was trash. When i straightened it i was impressed! My hair was actually 100% straight no frizzy hair that im used to getting from other straightners. Heats up really hot very quickly. Great purchase. Great price point. I got it on amazon for less than 40$ my hair is naturally thick and curly and i have a lot of hair as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lehigh Acres, FL
il y a un an
jocelyn A. • il y a un an
They are very good. I have been using them for along time and I don't have any heat damage. They leave my hair silky.
Hurricane
il y a 3 ans
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron !! How effective is this product? Would love to try it! Just wanting to test the waters first! Opinions??
Lauren T. • il y a 3 ans
You get what you pay for... I ordered this off amazon and it takes forever to straighten my hair, it snags, and doesn’t leave hair silky at all.