HSI Professional Glider 1

HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL #33 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The Proffesional HSI Flat Iron is great for transforming frizzy, dull hair into gorgeously straight, sleek locks. Aside from straightening, the Proffesional HSI Flat Iron curls and flips hair beautifully, its 1" plates giving maximum control for all hair types. With flash quick heating and swivel cord, this iron provides great style without making a mess or taking too much time. Featuring new easier grip with ergonomic design for easier hold, the styler flat iron also has versatile heat settings to provide you with total control for all your hairstyling needs. Moist ceramic heat with solid ceramic plates and coils will maintain even temperature. see more...

• HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a hair straightener that is good quality...1 Answers
  • Usually I run away from straighteners this inexpensive be...1 Answers
HSI Professional Glider 1
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Maria W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black 1 inch Digital more...
This straightener I was pretty surprised with.  In addition to owning many different brands and types of straighteners.  I would have to always replace and replace them because they would not heat up anymore or just not work after owning it for just a short time. I thought having the opportunity to review it I may be able to see if quality has changed. So fist off, the straightener is not flimsy like the other ones I owned. ( including other brands.) This straightener was actually pretty sturdy. I took off all of the protective plastic and turned it on. It heats up fast which is definitely a plus. The hair test. I straightened all of my hair and this straightener definitely made me happy because it distributes the heat evenly and it does glide through your hair. The design is comfortable in your hands as well. Another huge plus for me is that it has a locking little mechanism for times not used. Included is also a heat sleeve to put on the straightener after use to further protect it. I'm actually very impressed with this straightener and honestly, I thought it was going to be of low quality because I hear both good and bad things.
Martha M.
Review for: Other more...
FELIZ INICIO DE SEMANA AMIGAS!!
@hsiprofessional
La plancha de pelo plana Glider tiene placas de cerámica de alta calidad que utilizan 8 micro-sensores HeatBalance® (4 en cada placa) para regular la temperatura y distribuir el calor de manera uniforme, por lo que se necesitan menos pasadas a través de su cabello precioso. Esa es la mejor manera de obtener resultados sedosos que brillen mientras protege su cabello de la exposición al sobrecalentamiento.
Las placas de cerámica se calientan en segundos, retienen mejor el calor y evitan que se produzcan "puntos calientes" para proporcionar una distribución uniforme del calor. La cerámica también ayuda a mantener el cabello brillante y sin frizz.
La temperatura es totalmente ajustable entre 140-450 ° F para proporcionar un mayor control y adaptarse a cualquier tipo de cabello. Las planchas flotantes de la plancha de pelo tienen bordes curvos que brindan flexibilidad adicional para rizar o alisar el cabello.
Incluye:
Plancha plana de cerámica Glider
Guía de estilo HSI
1 año de garantía
Bono gratis: Muestra de tratamiento sin enjuague con aceite de argán
#hsiglider #flatiron
The Glider hair flat iron straightener features high quality ceramic plates that use 8 HeatBalance® micro-sensors (4 on each plate) to regulate the temperature and evenly distribute heat so that fewer passes are needed through your precious hair. That’s the best way to get silky results that shine while protecting your hair from overheat exposure.
The ceramic plates heat up in seconds, retain heat better, and prevent 'hot spots' from occurring to provide even heat distribution. The ceramic also helps keep hair shiny and frizz-free.
The temperature is full adjustable between 140-450°F to give greater control and fit any hair type. The hair straightener's floating plates have curved edges that provide extra flexibility to curl, or straighten your hair.
Stephanie M.
Memphis
Review for: Other more...
I got this straightener on Amazon because it was so cheap. I chopped a lot of my hair off after my wedding last year and wanted to start curling it with a straightener rather than barrel curling iron. My hair never holds a curl with a barrel iron and I feel like I can never get curls high up enough. I naturally have wavy, moderate thickness hair, that blows out wavy/straight with a round brush. This iron straightens my hair after 2 or 3 quick passes. While waving or curling my hair, I have to be careful to use very small sections or my hair just slides out from the plates. The waves/curls stay in place for about 5-6 hours only using a heat protecting spray. I can get an extra few hours if I also use hairspray. I've been using it about 6 months now and I love how quickly it heats up, but lately the iron has been heating up until the green light comes on, then the red light is on the entire time I use it. I'm not sure it's still at the temperature I set it to while I'm using it and I feel it hasn't been straightening as well lately.
Sara M.
Fort Walton Beach

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I tried using the HSI ceramic flat iron on my hair after a simple blow-dry and saw that my wavy hair was straight after just two passes over any given area. I found that it paired well with my heat styling hair protector spray since the heat from any flat iron may end up damaging hair after prolonged use. However, my hair ended up soft and smooth after drying up the spray liquid in my hair.
The packaging that it can in was normal in that there were no bows or anything too flashy to make it a ready to give as a gift, but it clearly displays the basic qualities of the flat iron on the side. The directions come inside the box as well, but there is nothing too outrageous or “new” button layout that makes it difficult to use. I used it right out of the box by just plugging it in and checking the heat settings. Other than that the overall construction of the flat iron appears to be very sturdy and would hold up against a fall on the floor, for instance. The color scheme even reminds me of the chi flat iron which helps make it looks chic and modern without the hefty price tag.
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Pink more...
HSI you stole my heart seeing the final results. The HSI Professional was delivered just in time for my event. I have to say I’ve had my fair share of flat irons and personally budgets always dictated what it was I used. With all that I have purchased I could have just spend more time saving my hard earn cash and save up for one of these babies. HSI where have you been all my life. I don’t have time to watch television and with the world of the internet, advertisement globally is providing me more exposure to know of products and brands which catches my eye. Without it Id have a head full of frizz until my lovely daughter fixes me up at the salon.I scanned the HSI website and saw they have an array of product line that Im looking to buy to expand my counter with which is quality and top notch giving me the look that I normally get at a salon but without the hole in my wallet.I simply love it. Why you ask? Well I”ll tell you in this quick no nonsense Pro/Cons.Pros1. HSI gave a nice travel size argan oil spray used to protect hair prior to and after appliance2. No fuss power switch being bumped like other flat irons which shutoff at the slightest touch. Its on the inner side by the ceramic blade. "JUST SET IT & FORGET IT3. Nice design with gold accent brand crest4. Lightly damp to almost dry will give you great results to achieve immediate results with just two passes. INCREDIBLE5. Comes with Life Time Warranty6. Quick heat7. Ergonomic8. You can sign up with HSI for updates and coupon on your next purchase. Nice eh? Cons1. Didn’t come with a travel pouch which I would have loved to have.2. This model doesn’t have digital LCD so set your desired temperature and your done. No need to reset unless you lend this to another person. [product:hsi-professional-glider-flat-iron-pink]
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Black 1 inch Digital more...
I had been looking for a good, sturdy hair straightener at an affordable price after my Sedu hair straightener broke on me. I wasn't willing to spend $$$ on hair straighteners, but I also needed a good one because my hair is FRUSTRATING when it comes to straightening hair. I have super thick, coarse, damaged hair that NEEDS a good straightener or else it just looks like a thick, poofy mess. I'm glad to have done my research on this straightener and it was also very budget-friendly! I bought it new off poshmark off of someone, for around $18, but on the website I think it retails for about $30-35 which still is not bad at all! This straightener works magic on my hair and doesn't fray it or makes it feel damaged at all. You can change the level of heat on the straightener and it also comes with a glove to use while straightening your hair.
Erika D.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Pink more...
Absolutely pleased with this product. It is so easy to use, it heats up super quick. Doesn't damage your hair because the plates are tourmaline. Great quality and affordable. It takes minimal effort to curl and straighten your hair. Comes with a glove so you won't burn your self if you're in a hurry. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for an affordable. Leaves hair smooth, silky and shiny.
very pleased with the result. ps: comes with convenient heat resistant pouch for storing

Mahi C.
bartlesville, OK
hsiprofessional heats up super quick. The floating plates with curved edges continuously adjusts the tension and angle of the plates to avoid snagging your hair so that you have full flexibility when creating sleek wavy or curly styles!!! I personally love this hair straighter and recommend it to everyone!! Beacuse it's
- Lightweight - The heat setting is inside
- Curved plates (for straightening and curling)
- Ceramic plates (even heat distribution + reduces damage) - Long 360 degree swivel cord
- Ergonomic design - Salon results! (Super straight and long-lasting
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I tried out the HSI Professional Glider Straightener and thought it was really great for the price! I did my grandmothers hair. She has really thick kinky curly Dominican hair. It straightened well and didn't take a million strokes! I love that it came with a heat bag and glove. I gave it four stars because I've used better Straighteners. Overall great though! HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This straightener heats up very fast.  I have very long hair and while my hair is straight it does get random waves when it's really humid.  I was able to do my whole head in about 15 minutes.  I did not have to go over an area twice.  I also tried this on my sons very wavy hair and it straightened his hair perfectly.  A storage bag and glove are included.
Meghan T.
Does these straighten hair as good as any others
Emily W.
Everytime I try to review a product, a pop up comes and says that I need to do a thought out review. But, It is already long and thought out.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this flat iron and liked it?
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
Does it damage your hair after using it for awhile?
Ye M.
Doral, FL
I want to buy an iron. Is it worth it?