HSI Professional Glider 1

HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL #36 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The Proffesional HSI Flat Iron is great for transforming frizzy, dull hair into gorgeously straight, sleek locks. Aside from straightening, the Proffesional HSI Flat Iron curls and flips hair beautifully, its 1" plates giving maximum control for all hair types. With flash quick heating and swivel cord, this iron provides great style without making a mess or taking too much time. Featuring new easier grip with ergonomic design for easier hold, the styler flat iron also has versatile heat settings to provide you with total control for all your hairstyling needs. Moist ceramic heat with solid ceramic plates and coils will maintain even temperature. see more...

• HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron !! ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a hair straightener that is good quality, leaves...1 Answers
  • Usually I run away from straighteners this inexpensive because th...1 Answers
HSI Professional Glider 1
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Sara M.
Fort Walton Beach

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I tried using the HSI ceramic flat iron on my hair after a simple blow-dry and saw that my wavy hair was straight after just two passes over any given area. I found that it paired well with my heat styling hair protector spray since the heat from any flat iron may end up damaging hair after prolonged use. However, my hair ended up soft and smooth after drying up the spray liquid in my hair.
The packaging that it can in was normal in that there were no bows or anything too flashy to make it a ready to give as a gift, but it clearly displays the basic qualities of the flat iron on the side. The directions come inside the box as well, but there is nothing too outrageous or “new” button layout that makes it difficult to use. I used it right out of the box by just plugging it in and checking the heat settings. Other than that the overall construction of the flat iron appears to be very sturdy and would hold up against a fall on the floor, for instance. The color scheme even reminds me of the chi flat iron which helps make it looks chic and modern without the hefty price tag.
Erika D.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Pink more...
Absolutely pleased with this product. It is so easy to use, it heats up super quick. Doesn't damage your hair because the plates are tourmaline. Great quality and affordable. It takes minimal effort to curl and straighten your hair. Comes with a glove so you won't burn your self if you're in a hurry. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for an affordable. Leaves hair smooth, silky and shiny.
very pleased with the result. ps: comes with convenient heat resistant pouch for storing

Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I tried out the HSI Professional Glider Straightener and thought it was really great for the price! I did my grandmothers hair. She has really thick kinky curly Dominican hair. It straightened well and didn't take a million strokes! I love that it came with a heat bag and glove. I gave it four stars because I've used better Straighteners. Overall great though! HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
Lori L.
Review for: Black 1 inch Digital more...
With curly hair I never had a use for a flat iron since I couldn't get my hair straight even with chemical treatments. Once I chopped my hair off I thought I would try them to see if they would work. The HSI flat iron works great. I don't like that I have to put it at the highest setting to straighten. It it does work. It is lightweight and manageable. Hsi Professional Glider Flat Iron, Black
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This straightener heats up very fast.  I have very long hair and while my hair is straight it does get random waves when it's really humid.  I was able to do my whole head in about 15 minutes.  I did not have to go over an area twice.  I also tried this on my sons very wavy hair and it straightened his hair perfectly.  A storage bag and glove are included.
Christine S.
Augusta , GA
Review for: Black 1 inch Digital more...
I got this straightner on Amazon because it was highly reviewed. It was extremely cheap compared to other straighteners I’ve bought in the past (I think I spent 40$ on it?). I’ve had it for about a year and a half and I love it! It leaves my hair feeling soft and and heats up quickly. Would definitely buy another one.
Whitney S.
Review for: Black 1 inch Digital more...
This flat iron is less than $40 but one of the best inexpensive flat irons out there. If you're looking for a great flat iron on a budget, I highly recommend this one. I just recently replaced mine after 2 years due to multiple drops and it not staying hot. But it was worth replacing.
Sanjota P.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Black 1 inch Digital more...
I bought this straightener from Amazon. I have a black, wavy long and thick hair. this is the first time I brought straightener because I was scared to heat my hair and face after effects. AMAZINGLY this straightener doesn't harm hair because of its tourmaline plates. Heat can be adjusted, heats up quickly, maintains stable heat throughout the process, easy to use because of its 1-inch heat plate.  Light in weight so its easy for travel.
Alexa L.
My hair has a medium thickness and this straightener works perfect. I only have to go over my hair once! It doesn’t dry out my hair (I do use heat protectant and oil before) and the type of plate leaves my hair shiny, soft, and beautiful!
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
My aunt bought me this a few years back and it has been my most durable and best hair straightener yet. I don't straighten my hair nearly as much as I used to, but this straightener allows you to pick the exact temperature that you want it to be at, and the flat iron part of it is long-lasting and won't get ruined if you take good care of it. The wire is sturdy and the glove is really helpful if you're afraid you're going to burn yourself along the way :)
Meghan T.
Does these straighten hair as good as any others
Emily W.
Everytime I try to review a product, a pop up comes and says that I need to do a thought out review. But, It is already long and thought out.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this flat iron and liked it?
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
Does it damage your hair after using it for awhile?
Ye M.
Doral, FL
I want to buy an iron. Is it worth it?