HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron

The Proffesional HSI Flat Iron is great for transforming frizzy, dull hair into gorgeously straight, sleek locks. Aside from straightening, the Proffesional HSI Flat Iron curls and flips hair beautifully, its 1" plates giving maximum control for all hair types. With flash quick heating and swivel cord, this iron provides great style without making a mess or taking too much time. Featuring new easier grip with ergonomic design for easier hold, the styler flat iron also has versatile heat settings to provide you with total control for all your hairstyling needs. Moist ceramic heat with solid ceramic plates and coils will maintain even temperature.

i am currently using the GHD max but i am SO disappointed in the product! it snaps my hair, pulls my hair and it caused so much breakage! i am currently awaiting my refund. however i have very frizzy, fine curly hair and it is damaged. does this product pull on ones hair and causes the hair to snap like the ghd?
Does the parts close completely?
Is this flatiron a good one to use on chemically processed hair? I bleach my hair therefore making it more fragile to heat. Just want to get a styling tool that’s not going to do too much more damage.
Start your review of HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron!
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great, low cost straightener. I have had a CHI for a very long time, but needed a second straightener for when I was traveling for work, as I consistently was forgetting my hot tools. I saw great reviews for this and am so glad I got it! It’s consistent in terms of heating and is adjustable so I don’t overheat my hair. It also is a bit smaller in width, which is nice for my smaller hands. Definitely would suggest it if you’re looking for a more budget conscious option! #hsi #ceramic #straightener #flatiron #hairtools #hair
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron uploaded by Julia B.
i love this flat iron! ive had it for almost three years now and it’s still going strong. it heats up quickly and straightens well. would definitely repurchase!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
This is a really good straightener. One swipe and my hair is straight and very beautiful and silky with no frizz. Love it
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I received this flat iron free for testing purposes, and may I say I absolutely love it. The finishing of this product is like you just came from the salon! The temperature goes up to 450°F. Works very well with the Argan Oil heat protection spray.
Wen S.
Westerville, OH
I bought this flat iron about a year ago on Amazon and it's been working great. It straightens my wavy Asian coarse hair so been loving it. Just with it has auto shut off after leaving on unattended for certain time.  Love the case for travelling and so far everything has been great!!
Patricia B.
Colfax, LA
I was very PLEASED to say that this is by far the Best Straightener. Living in the South, Humidity is 100%. With thick frizzy hair on a regular day it takes a minimum of 45 minutes to straighten my hair by sections and then walking out side to let the air to get it and straighten again. But,  HSI Glider was an 18 minute straighten.
kristen B.
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron uploaded by kristen B.

In the box you get the flat iron, a glove, a travel pouch and a sample of the HSI argan oil leave in treatment (helps smooth and protect tresses). I was also sent a bottle of the hair spray which I currently use and love (this was sent seperate wasn't included in the box). Quick and easy to use.  My favorite feature is the 360 degree swivel cord as it will not tangle or twist while you are using it.  You can straighten, curl and flip your hair with this hot iron.  It is lightweight and great to use.  Love the way the handle part feels in your hand. Almost like a rubber coating so it doesn't slip out of your hand. Easy to use and doesn't snag or pull my hair. The glove fits longer then most i've gotten it goes a little past the wrist. The oil treatment makes your hair feel soft and like silk. The hair spray holds up well too. Heats up in a descent matter of time.

Jeannette G.
Schenectady, NY
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron uploaded by Jeannette G.
Love this product it's amazing, the fact the it glides so easy lay on your hair and without much effort leaves your hair straight and looking fab it's awesome. I like also that they give you a heat protective glove and a bag to storage it's even great, totally recommend this product  HSI Professional Glider Flat Iron Black
Victoria C.
Atglen, PA
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron uploaded by Victoria C.
I straighten my hair on a daily basis. I have been doing that since I was eleven. I had the opportunity to try out HSI Professional Glider in exchange for an honest review. I liked how fast it heated up. I also liked how hot the straightener got because I have very thick hair. I just need to watch how much hair I try to straighten at once because the more hair you use it starts to cool down, but that tends to happen with any straightener.
Danielle S.
I love this curling iron. It straightened my hair very good and they got very hot. I like that it came with the argon oil. This will be my main curling iron that I use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
izzie C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
il y a 2 ans
jocelyn A. il y a 2 ans
They are very good. I have been using them for along time and I don't have any heat damage. They leave my hair silky.
Tesha O.
Hurricane
il y a 4 ans
HSI Professional Glider 1" Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron !! How effective is this product? Would love to try it! Just wanting to test the waters first! Opinions??
Lauren T. il y a 4 ans
You get what you pay for... I ordered this off amazon and it takes forever to straighten my hair, it snags, and doesn’t leave hair silky at all.