HSI Professional Argan Oil Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Yessi T.

BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What do women want for their hair? A great conditioner that makes their tresses look show-stopping and feel silky smooth. When do they want it? Now! Wait - it's already here! Our sulphate-free HSI Professional Conditioner is just the product you need. Containing precious Argan Oil that every hairstylist and Hollywood celeb swears by, this product is the Holy Grail of smooth and bouncy hair. It hydrates (yes, it works even on badly damaged hair), gives softness and shine, detangles, and does not weigh tresses down. Perfect for ALL hair including colored hair, it maintains and prolongs the color for longer, while it waves frizz good-bye. Enriched with nourishing vitamins A, B, C & D, this non-animal tested conditioner is made with love in the USA. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Oh my gosh, I'm in love with this conditioner. Talk about a great conditioner. It makes my hair so doft, helps get rid of tangles and adds a lot of shine. I even use it to shave and leaves my skin super soft. If you have thin hair, y Po u may want to limit your usage as it deep conditions and can make your hair oily. I use a nickel sized amount and it works awesome. not only that, but it smells so good. My husband always says how good my hair smells. it contains argan oil, which I'm obsessed with. Works great yo prevent frizz as well. Plus, the pump feature is great!