BY HSI PROFESSIONAL

Ready for some exotic shine, girls? Discover the Moroccan 'liquid gold', the product your hair needs for constant nourishment and incredible shine! The essential nutrients contained in this magic-in-a-bottle product are meant to give your hair a very healthy look, lots of shine and velvet smoothness. This leave-in treatment conditioner feels light on your hair, without building up residue or being greasy. HSI Professional recommends the use of Argan Oil as an extra thermal protection before styling your hair with a flat iron, hair dryer or curling iron. It is suitable for all hair types, and you will just be sorry you have not discovered it before! It tames the frizz, it gives a lovely scent to your hair and it makes it soft and shiny. It really seems like your hair is in for a fabulous treat!. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Linzy C.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
I do like oil for hair especially, when it already is in cohoots with a certain hair brand with exclusive products. It is a nice thought to have specific needs met when do certain routines. Like as each morning I straighten my hair there is an extra step to make it look straighter or stay straighter and look shinier.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Zanesville, OH
Easy and quick to use.Helps protect from heat damage which is great and it leaves your hair silky smooth!It doesn't leave your hair looking greasy or add extra heaviness.I didn't notice to much of a difference in how it made my hair smell though.I recieved this product free in exchange for an honest review.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I Love this product!  It makes my hair so soft and shiny.  Affordable prices & quick shipping.  I use it everyday right after I blow my hair dry or straighten with a flat iron!  The smell is lovely & I will definitely buy again!
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
Amazing, Love the scent and the feel of this product. Leaves my hair feeling weightless and smooth I love how easy it is to work it in my hair and how much shine it leaves after I straighten my hair.
Got it free for testing purposes. But I have purchased this product before.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Love this product! I put this is in my hair before I use my hair dryer, and it leaves my hair amazingly smooth and shine. It's like extra protection for my hair especially when blow-drying. Great stuff and good price. I highly recommend this product..a little goes a long way!!
Maria De Jesus B.
Maria De Jesus B.
The HSI Argan Oil Leave in Conditioner leaves my hair EXCEPTIONALLY shiny! It literally leaves my hair looking like I just left a salon appointment! It leaves your hair sooo soft, so shiny, gleaming, just perfection! I have dry hair from dye damage and you'd never know!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Terrell
This product really is fantastic. As for someone like me, who has thin and fine hair, this product tends to cause my hair to be a bit greasy the next day. However, my friend has very thick hair, and she really, really loves this product. Not to mention it smells really good and makes your hair extremely soft.
Danielle p.
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Smells like fruit fairy sex, amaxing and nit too greasy, shine and sas in a bottle . its safe for color treated hair. I personally love aragon oil and this is one of my favorite aragon oil products. Alittle pricey but last a long time and makes hair look smell and feel great!
BeawtyPi S.
BeawtyPi S.
Love this product, leaves my hair shiny and sleek. Great pricing not to expensive. I like to use it in wet hair before I blow out or use flat or curl iron. I love the smell, overall I am very satisfied with this product. Will buy again.
Violet G.
Violet G.
Gardena
Love this leaves my hair smooth and silky after you put it on your hair you straighten it with the HSI brush leaves it really soft and smooth. It's safe on colored hair. Best for dry scalp.