HSBC Bank USA uploaded by Lyndsay M.HSBC Bank USA uploaded by Lyndsay M.

BY HSBC BANK

Teandra J. R.
Bronx, ['', '', '']
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love traveling and this has been the only bank I can go to and withdraw funds from without a problem. I faithfully use my Amex & my HSBC card.
I call them and let them know I'll be traveling and I don't have the conversion issues or card swipe issues other people have had. Went to Canada and HS.bC were around the corner. Was in Brazil and was able to withdraw seamlessly. While in Turkey was the only one who was able to use the atm. Which saved me from having to carry around cash and worrying about pick pockets who were on the look out for actual money.
State side I haven't had any issues either. I have direct deposit which comes in with out an issue, and I have been with them for years since before they became HSBC. Maybe my loyalty is biased but I am a happy customer.
Stacia M.
Odessa, NY
I used this bank about 3 years ago while in college. I deposited a certified university check into my account for about $3,000.00. I knew that the bank would credit some of my check in a day or two with the balance being within 3-4 days. On day 5, they bounced 3 of my checks because the university check hadn't even begun to clear yet! Really?! When I talked to the manager, they told me that because it was an out of state check, they had to hold it for an extra 2 days. Ridiculous answer. Why wouldn't you tell me that when I deposited the check and asked you?! $300 in bounce fees later and not even a sorry we'll look into that I took my money out of the bank. Do yourself a favor and save your money for a bank that cares about it's members.
Brittany C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is the dumbest bank ever!!!!! Do not in any form have a mortgage or loan with this company. They lose your payments and you constantly have to get your bank records to send in to them to show that they did make a withdrawal from your account. They have tried to Foreclosure 3 times by lying and saying that they never got house payments even though they had taken the money from my bank account. They had to been shown they had taken the money all three times and they never once applogized. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITH THEM!!!
Angie E.
Santa Rosa, CA
I usually pay over my minimum balance on my credit cards twice a month for Xmas i decided to skip one payment to get extra presents. Because of this it created a conflict of billing. Mind you i have had three credit cards and never missed a payment. Some how i missed this one instead of calling me sending me a letter or anything they just let it go unpaid then promptly sent me a letter lowering my credit limit. I'm not so mad about the lowering part as the lack of communication part i take my credit really seriously and if i had know a payment wasn't paid i would of paid it promptly. I have better cards with better service i will more than likely be closing this one out due to poor service.
Celina K.
A great bank for travelers because of its locations. A while back I had an issue with my debit card being blocked, and I was met with cooperative and friendly agents who helped resolve the issue very quickly - less than 15 minutes. Heads up, the reason it was blocked is that I forgot to let the bank know that I would be going overseas for a month, so remember to let HSBC know if you're going to be out of the country!
Yip-Kee Z.
Forest Hills, NY
I don't understand why they don't have student accounts so I had to open a simple checking account. It was ridiculous how I have to keep an AVERAGE of $1500/month in my account or else they charge me $20. The only reason I stuck with this bank was because it was the only bank in both my school and home area. The moment I realized they sold their branches to another bank near school, I cancelled my account!
Patty M.
Rockaway Park, NY
Bank opened in our neighborhood a couple of years ago. My office decided to open an account with them. It was convenient and the staff was great. Then came the hurricane. Corporate decided it wasn't economical to reopen that branch. Now I have to go out of my way to do our office banking. The staff at the new location is awful. Constant long lines and there is never parking near the branch.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
From personal experience, this Bank wasn't bad when I used it in China and Hong Kong. I only had my BOA debit card and I didn't fail to withdraw money from the ATM. I also didn't get hit with a fee.
This bank is getting more popular which I like for traveling purposes.
Whitney S.
new york, NY
Honestly i don't know why people don't like HSBC. it has probably the highest interest rate if you are saving. plus it has a great network in asia and europe. you will run into problem abroad if you use bank of america or chase, but never with HSBC or Citi.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I know this is a worldwide bank, so you'd think they could be trusted and would have better service. They had to be bought out locally under a different name and then proceeded to send me a list of fees. I left and am much happier keeping my money in an institution that believes members are first.
Lisa S.
Does anyone like this bank?
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is this bank in many cities?
mikelina b.
Boise, ID
How is this bank compared to chase?
Francesca G.
Bedworth, Bedworth
Is this bank any good? Or even trustworthy?
Imro A.
bekasi west java
HSBC i need some money Could you help me to give instant credit card? But now i am not working,i just influenster. Thanks for your answer