HSBC Bank USA

by HSBC Bank

how is product who are know?
How this banks interest rates low or high?
HSBC i need some money Could you help me to give instant credit card? But now i am not working,i just influenster. Thanks for your answer
Start your review of HSBC Bank USA!
How would you rate this product?
Kadian M.
Jamaica, NY
I have been with HSBC for years. I'm disappointed at how global but behind technologically they are. They just recently got a mobile app. Branches keep closing, I don't know of any open on Saturdays anymore. Yet they still don't have late weekend hours. HSBC used to be great, but they have gone downhill over the years.
Megan G.
Venice, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been with HSBC since 2007. I am a financial professional and I love their standard of customer service and privacy. I used to be a private client, now I am Preferred, either way I'm very happy to bank there. It's a global, not local bank, they are able to offer higher rates and premium products. I know my banker by name and have been to lunch with her. I know that when I want to buy a house or take my next big step, HSBC will help me. I  also love the HSBC online banking and the app.
Jackie N.
I've had a couple of HSBC credit cards over the years. They always give you a good credit limit even with bad credit. Only downside, is their website is not user friendly.
Patrick M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Been using them in my family for quite some time now. Never really disappointed with anything they do, from their great customer service on the phone or in person, to their easy website and mobile application.
Willa W.
Los Angeles, CA
The mobile UI is terrible for the US. It’s not a very popular bank in the states so atm stations and physical banks are rare. Checks are $27 and takes at least a week to arrive. I use HSBC for two reasons 1. I travel frequently to Asia and expand their usage that way. 2. Their online savings account has rates that are hard to beat in this economy. At 1.90% (at the time of this review), it’s a great way to store emergency funds without any fees.
Sharyn S.
Port Reading, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I use to have HSBC credit card services and ending up canceling out. I think they had crazy fees and interest rates and I found better banks!
Denise B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Our mortgage was sold out to this company and i can promise you we would never use them ever! They were horrible to deal with!
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
My mom has an account with them and she seems to like it but I think they have limited access and locations
Susanna T.
North Quincy, MA
From personal experience, this Bank wasn't bad when I used it in China and Hong Kong. I only had my BOA debit card and I didn't fail to withdraw money from the ATM. I also didn't get hit with a fee. This bank is getting more popular which I like for traveling purposes.
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Really great bank if you travel often, they are based in almost every country and have great reward programs Esp in Dubai with their entertainer app
Ask a question to the Influenster community...