Add a Photo

By HRL
#312 in Craft Supplies
Red Heart-Comfort Yarn. This worsted weight yarn comes in an excellent color range including both solids and prints. Weight category: 4. Content: 100% Acrylic. Put up: Solids-16oz/454g 867yds/792m. Multi-12oz/240g 649yds/593m. Gauge: Knit-18st x 24r = 4in/10cm in size US7/4.5mm needles. Crochet-13sc x 17r = 4in/10cm on size I9/5.5mm hooks. No dyelot solids. Dyelotted Multi's: We try but are not always able to match dyelots. Care: Machine wash tumble dry do not bleach do not iron dry cleanable.
Photo (1)
Jolene L.
Jolene L.
Red Heart is awesome. Super cheap and great for beginners. I've been working :/ a couple blankets and this stuff is great! So many colors.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
I probably use this brand and color the most. It is perfect for me to use when crocheting. I can easily add any color to it!
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this yarn. It's inexpensive and durable. I love using it for my scarves that I arm knit.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA
It works well but is not as soft as other yarns I have used. But is still a very good yarn
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Deep river, ON
Love this - currently making a graphghan for my cousins wedding present - will be buying this kind again for sure