Hrl Red Heart Comfort Yarn-New Cream uploaded by Rebecca N.

BY HRL

Red Heart-Comfort Yarn. This worsted weight yarn comes in an excellent color range including both solids and prints. Weight category: 4. Content: 100% Acrylic. Put up: Solids-16oz/454g 867yds/792m. Multi-12oz/240g 649yds/593m. Gauge: Knit-18st x 24r = 4in/10cm in size US7/4.5mm needles. Crochet-13sc x 17r = 4in/10cm on size I9/5.5mm hooks. No dyelot solids. Dyelotted Multi's: We try but are not always able to match dyelots. Care: Machine wash tumble dry do not bleach do not iron dry cleanable. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica Y.
I probably use this brand and color the most. It is perfect for me to use when crocheting. I can easily add any color to it!
Jolene L.
Red Heart is awesome. Super cheap and great for beginners. I've been working :/ a couple blankets and this stuff is great! So many colors.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this yarn. It's inexpensive and durable. I love using it for my scarves that I arm knit.
Samantha S.
King city , CA
It works well but is not as soft as other yarns I have used. But is still a very good yarn
Rebecca N.
Deep river, ON
Love this - currently making a graphghan for my cousins wedding present - will be buying this kind again for sure