Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml...
742 Reviews
5 / 5
Hpnotiq Liqueur is very tasty straight on its own, mixed drinks, or my recent favorite in a mimosa! It has a beautiful blue color that reminds me of Bahamian waters. It smells fruity and tropical, I think mostly pineapple scented. It is smooth on its own, which makes it very yummy on the rocks. The taste is mixed with sweet and sour almost like an adult version of the blue raspberry snow cones.
5 / 5
I did not dislike this beverage. I enjoyed the taste of the liqueur. The flavor is sweet, and taste similar to a blue raspberry wine cooler but a little stronger.
5 / 5
This makes a fun and pretty drink all by itself. It's not strong, very fruity. It looks pretty with pink watermelon or yellow lemon slices (like a sun) in pretty glasses. Definitely the drink for a girl's night!
5 / 5
I never had this before and I'd so Delicious yummy πŸ˜‹ I love it πŸ˜€ so much πŸ˜‹............ I love it for party πŸ₯³
5 / 5
I find this drink very very incredible, the shape of the bottle, plus blue is my favorite color πŸ’™, every now and then I'll buy a bottle of Hennessey to mix the drink together to make the incredible hulk, over all if I want something smooth I'll buy hpnotiq
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It great for the price and size I only bought because had an event and they wanted it to drink
5 / 5
The fruity flavor to this beverage is just right. Not too sweet not to bitter. I like to drink it as it is or sometimes mix it with blue gatorade.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I don't have much to say about this. I was told it was good but I tried it and to be honest, I really thought it was disgusting it has such a weird favour it isn't sweet. and it is a pretty expensive alcohol will never purchase again and would not recommend.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Good packaging, good flavour. The bottle is frosted. The alcohol is blue and tastes pretty good. It's a light fruity drink. #drinks #cocktails #cocktail #cocktailhour #alcohol #alcoholicbeverages #happyhour #vodka #summerdrinks
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I mean it looks nice in the glass. It is a fun looking drink, but it does not taste very good. I got it for free from a neighbor and I can see why they didn't keep it.