Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml Bottle

by Hpnotiq

A refreshing blend of natural exotic fruit juices, premium vodka and a touch of cognac. Hpnotiq delights all your senses. Its eye-catching aqua blue color and refreshing blend of natural exotic fruit juices and premium spirits make any occasion more fabulous. Always serve chilled - on the rocks, straight, with vodka, rum, champagne, or added to martinis, margaritas, shooters or your favorite cocktail for a unique twist.

How does this taste is is sweet or strong ?
[product:hpnotiq] does anyone know why this is called hpnotiq? I been wanting to try it but I've been told it makes you feel weird haha
Does anyone drink this anymore?
Start your review of Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml Bottle!
Product Highlights
Or try your hand at an Incredible Hulk or Punk Brewster if you really want to have a time :P All in all, I like the drink :)in reviews
I love hypnotiq I usually drink I by itself since its very smooth, or i mix it with pineapple juice for a fruity taste. in reviews
...drank it alone but i didnt like it a lone but them my brother made me a really good drink with it and thats the oinly way i liked itin reviews
Very sweet and tastes best mixed in with a harder liquor to make a mixed drink and give a little fruity taste.in reviews
If memory serves me right it was very sweet and didnt need a mixer but I havent had it in like 6 or so years so might need to sample it again for old time sake!in reviews
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Michelle M.
My friends and I enjoy drinking this in our champagne. It’s fresh and fruity. I don’t drink it straight. It’s great in a blue Hawaiian!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Maria C.
Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Maria C.
Saw this on a Instagram post and it look so delicious, I had to try it for my self. And I was not disappointed let me just say thi was amazing, we mix it with some vodka and lemons it was delicious. Does anybody had it diffrent?? Try it if you get a chance 😋 #happyhour #drink #blue #hpnotiq Hpnotiq Liqueur
Denise V.
Smithfield, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is pretty tasty shot for me.Kind of a fruity taste but it's hard to put my finger on one specific kind of fruit.Im not much of a cognac drinker at all but I do enjoy this.I dont mix it with anything just drink it straight up is my preference.
TRINA L.
Decatur, GA
This is a nice blue drink that does well in ice, a shot, or even mixed in juice. Be careful because it will hypnotize!
Diego I.
El Paso, TX
I like hypnotiq. This is a sweet drink. I like to mix this with Hennessy and make incredible hulks. It is delicious aimed more for females. I would recommend this liquor and is easy to drink.
Charles B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I haven't had this in years, It is absolutely delicious. great with citrus juices
Sarah S.
Barberton, OH
Pretty good and not very expensive. I cannot drink it by itself though. It's really good with white grape juice
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Posting under the correct spelling... previously posted as  Hypnotic Liqour but realized I spelled it wrong.

I love the blue color and I think it's pretty tasty too. The price tag is not bad either. Compared to  Hpnotiq Harmonie Liqueur , I think I like the original blue flavor more. If you want something strong, you could mix it with  Hennessy V.S Cognac for something called an "Incredible Hulk" which is popular among the younger crowd.

I like it mixed with pineapple juice for a sweet, easily drinkable flavor.

I like it mixed with pineapple juice for a sweet, easily drinkable flavor.
Evelyn M.
Calexico, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
The fruity flavor to this beverage is just right. Not too sweet not to bitter. I like to drink it as it is or sometimes mix it with blue gatorade.
Liz S.
White Plains, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Liz S.
My brother likes this HPNOTIQ. EVERY PARTY WE HAVE WE HAVE THIS. THE TASTE IS AMAZING 😉. YOU CAN MIX IT UP WITH JUICE. WE RECOMMEND TO ALL.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chelsey N.
Minto, New Brunswick
il y a 3 ans
Hpnotiq Liqueur - 750ml Bottle does anyone know why this is called hpnotiq? I been wanting to try it but I've been told it makes you feel weird haha
Cindy C. il y a 3 ans
I don’t know why it’s called that, but it’s really good m. I drink it with sprite. And it don’t make me feel weird.