Hpnotiq Liqueur  uploaded by Yoazin V.

BY HPNOTIQ

Hpnotiq Liqueur is a tempting, vibrant blue liqueur from France. It’s skillfully crafted by combining an array of tropical fruit juices, premium French vodka and a touch of cognac. Hpnotiq Liqueur is sure to stimulate all your senses with its tart, citrus palate and is a refreshing spirit year-round. Hpnotiq Liqueur has exotic fruit notes bursting through that lead to a hint of brandy from the cognac base. see more...

Karen V.
I would definitely recommend H! This was my all time favorite drink I love it. It's the perfect tasting drink it isn't too drink it's just right & it was always my go to it will not dissatisfy your tastebuds
Yoazin V.
I seriously love this bottle I'm on empty already because that's how good it is super sweet not too strong perfect for those nights when you just want to have a drink a lay back and relax. I always love to put my drink in the fridge and still add some ice nest feeling ever.
Amy S.
Leduc, AB
I love this product, goes well on its own with ice and paired with other drinks. Especially Vinq shimmering liqueur. Goes down very well, lovely taste. Great for the price and I will continue to purchase this product.