BY HPNOTIQ

Hpnotiq
  • "Or try your hand at an Incredible Hulk or Punk Brewster if you really want to have a time :P All in all, I like the drink :)" in 24 reviews
  • "I love hypnotiq I usually drink I by itself since its very smooth, or i mix it with pineapple juice for a fruity taste. " in 21 reviews
  • "i think its great to mix it with juices or sodas i bought it and drank it alone but i didnt like it a lone but them my brother made me a really good drink with it and thats the oinly way i liked it" in 15 reviews
  • "Very sweet and tastes best mixed in with a harder liquor to make a mixed drink and give a little fruity taste." in 15 reviews
  • "If memory serves me right it was very sweet and didnt need a mixer but I havent had it in like 6 or so years so might need to sample it again for old time sake!" in 12 reviews
Lindsey K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Excellent liquor with a unique taste found nowhere else! This product is expensive BUT the taste is SO good- sweet and fragrant but not so overpowering. I can drink this straight on ice, or with sparkling water for a light summer cocktail. Love this!
Kyndall M.
Sidney , NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this liquor! I really don’t know how to describe the flavor! It kind of tastes like the mountain glacier freeze flavor of Gatorade except as an alcoholic drink! It’s easy to drink too because it’s not super strong
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
Purchased at: Kroger
I am not sure what it is about this drink, but it gets you drunk and drunk quick. It has a very good, addicting flavor. I first tried this at a bar, the bottle jumped out at me and said try me and I did. I drank way too much that night, it’s pretty smooth.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite drinks to go to. I like mixing it with orange or pineapple juice or even different types of liquor. It has a great flavor that goes good with any fruit juice or liquor. I highly recommend
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m a sweet tooth, but too much of the Hyponotiq can be overbearing which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of the full five. It’s a great cocktail mixer though, especially with frozen drinks.
Truc V.
Chantilly, VA
I like mixing this with Sprite or any lemon lime type of soda. It's a lighter flavor than UV blue and in my opinion isn't as sugary sweet as Kinky blue. If you're into tropical flavors I'd recommend this.
Salena C.
Joplin
My fave. It's just the right kick of alcohol with flavor. Very sweet but not sucking sweet. Delicious. I can definitely get lost in this drink. The drink to have at every party.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried an Incredible Hulk drink and hypnotic was paired with henney. Wasn’t too fond of it as it gave a strong taste. Now maybe hypnotic with shaved ice isn’t bad.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Posting under the correct spelling... previously posted as  Hypnotic Liqour but realized I spelled it wrong.

I love the blue color and I think it's pretty tasty too. The price tag is not bad either. Compared to  Hpnotiq Harmonie Liqueur , I think I like the original blue flavor more. If you want something strong, you could mix it with  Hennessy V.S Cognac for something called an "Incredible Hulk" which is popular among the younger crowd.

I like it mixed with pineapple juice for a sweet, easily drinkable flavor.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I remember always loving the color of this and thinking it would be so good to drink. And if I were rating on packaging and looks it would be a definite 5 stars no doubt, but truly there is nothing too special about this liquor. It’s not anything I would repurchase again and again for awesome mixed drinks. There are cheaper alternatives that get the job done just as well. I recommend trying the miniature bottle to try out first as this is pricey in the full size product.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Am I the only one who finds this disgusting?
Gladys A.
How do u drink this drink,?
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
Whats a good drink to mix this with ?!
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
Is this bitter or sweet? Call me frilly, but I like sweet/fruity drinks. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can shoot hard liquor, but for a night out, I like things that are sweet and so I'd like to know how to gauge this before I buy it.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Has anyone tried Hypnotic Harmonie?.. if not you should its great.:)