HP ZBook F2P72UT 17.3

BY HP

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 8-cell Battery Energy: 83 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3 Thunderbolt: Yes Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Screen Size: 17.3" Screen Mode: Full HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA Graphics Controller Model: Quadro K610M Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 1 GB Graphics Memory Technology: GDDR5 Graphics Memory Accessibility: Dedicated Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED Switchable Graphics: Yes General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: F2P72UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Model: F2P72UT Product Name: ZBook 17 Mobile Workstation (ENERGY STAR) (F2P72UT) Product Line: ZBook Product Series: 17 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Expansion Slot Type: ExpressCard/54 Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Keyboard Localization: English Memory Maximum Memory: 32 GB Standard Memory: 8 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Card Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 4 Miscellaneous Package Contents ZBook 17 Mobile Workstation (ENERGY STAR) (F2P72UT) Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Genuine Windows 8 Pro License Media Certifications & Standards ISV Certified Security Features HP Client Security Integrated Smart Card Reader Enhanced Pre-Boot Security (multiuser/multifactor) HP Sure Start HP Spare Key (requires initial user setup) One-Step Logon Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 1.2 Embed see more...

HP ZBook F2P72UT 17.3
HP ZBook F2P72UT 17.3" LED Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 750GB HDD Win 7 Pro x64 Notebook
Makayla R.
Tallassee, AL
This laptop is amazing!! I am typing on it now. :) lol. Mine is touchscreen and I use it for work, school, and personal. It is a great and lite laptop and can easily fit into most cases. It has exceeded my expectations. However. When I bought my notebook I didn't realize it didn't have a CD ROM other than that I am very happy with my purchase!!
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
I have purchased gateway, acer laptops before but hp has beat them all by a mile. I will only buy hp from now on.
Martika B.
Biloxi, MS
Techie Expert
MY HP started off as a good computer, but I felt that I paid much more that what it has given me. I also realized that I didn't need a computer with a screen this big, unless I planned to watch a lot of movies on it. A year into owning it, I'm already having hardware failures out of the blue.
Kristen C.
Big fan of 7, upgraded to 8 didn't like it, now using 10 and so far so good. I love my hp!!
Cindi R.
Maysville, GA
Great laptop. Powerful, long battery life and upgraded great to windows 10. Use daily, great desktop replacement.
Danyel F.
Sidney, OH
Came preloaded with too many app shortcuts that I never use and cannot delete... and now have tons of pop up apps that are annoying and can't delete
Kelsey B.
Corp Christi, TX
Great laptop for both school and play. I've personally never had any issues with this computer.
Mary C.
Techie Expert
Got this laptop as a gift! A great laptop. Easy to use. Just upgraded to Windows 10. I've used HP computers in the past and never had any makor techie issues.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
I loved my computer at first now every time I try to access the internet I have to keep moving my mouse in order for pages to load.
Renee S.
East Ellijay, GA
The absolute BEST computer...laptop I have EVER used or had. It is fast and easy to use and never has any issues as my Dell seemed to always have and the battery is great and long lasting again unlike my Dell