BY HP

Expand your creative capabilities. Creativity without limits. Showcase your best work in the office or on the go, using a vivid 17.3-inch diagonal optional HP DreamColor display3 on the new ZBook 17 workstation. Take advantage of HPs most powerful processing and graphics, consistent color throughout your workflow, simple scalability, and the blazing-fast connectivity your team needs to perform and collaborate at the speed of creativity. Innovative sleek design. Proudly display your work on a large, 17.3-inch diagonal screen housed in the durable chassis of the new HP ZBook 17. The new innovative design projects a professional image and remains easy enough to carry where work takes you. Peak performance. With Thunderbolt, 2 professional NVIDIA Quadro 3D Graphics, optional latest 4th generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors,4,13 and vast storage expandability the new HP ZBook 17 redefines mobile workstation performance. And thanks to Thunderbolt technology, you'll transfer data at lightning-fast speeds with the ability to connect to high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices over a single Thunderbolt cable. Confidence in colors. Maintain accurate, predictable colors that are consistent across your entire digital workflow see more...

HP ZBook 17 Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD 17.3
HP ZBook 17 Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD 17.3" Notebook Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
Princess Rheanna P.
Neenah, WI
I thought this laptop was a good overall purchase. The only problems I have so far is that after awhile it starts to run a little slow. I needed a laptop for school and it really is perfect for that reason. There isn't to much to confuse me but gets personal enough to make me feel at home on it
Shawn P.
New Orleans, LA
I love this laptop the price was right and it just the right size for me. yes met all my expectation and i am I made the purchase. There is no comparison. The price was affordable you could not beat the price. I very satisfied with product.
Raj F.
I love love love my laptop. The processor speed is great for downloading video, playing games, blogging, photos, and video editing. It is extremely easy to use. I have not experienced any problems to day. I am completely satisfied overall.
Eri T.
Somerville, MA
This is a huge laptop! I wanted something large to watch my streamed videos on. The video quality is what I need for my purposes. It's not the best you can buy, but the best it should be. The processing is quick. The startup is quick. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase.
Julia R.
Houston
I don't really like HP, I bought a new laptop recently. I had a Dell laptop. It worked really good and processed things fast. I'm a simple user and I found it harder to maneuver things with the HP
Gabriela P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Great laptop, the speed is great and I love the color, I watch Netflix a lot so the fact that the resolution is amazing really helps me enjoy it, the capacity of the memory is amazing as well
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ
This computer is much faster than my previous HP. It is lightweight , which is awesome! I can fit it in an oversized purse so I don't have to carry two bags around. I haven't had any issues with it freezing or running slow. Overall its a great computer.
Jennifer S.
Dallas, TX
First computer I was able to buy for myself and it works great I use it for school and my brother uses it also. It met my expectations for the price.
Corlisa P.
Bono, AR
I bought this for my daughter and she uses it for everything! higher education is what it is used for most and any teenager should have one!
Tiffany T.
Melbourne , FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love it works great.. Very light and it was a good price!! Definitely would recommend it to anyone I know that needs a new laptop