HP ZBook 17 G2 17.3

HP ZBook 17 G2 17.3" LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4710MQ 2.50 GHz - Graphite

BY HP #62 in Laptops

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 8-cell Battery Capacity: 5600 mAh Battery Energy: 83 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 4 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3 Thunderbolt: Yes Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Screen Size: 17.3" Screen Mode: Full HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA Graphics Controller Model: Quadro K3100M Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 4 GB Graphics Memory Technology: GDDR5 Graphics Memory Accessibility: Dedicated Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED Switchable Graphics: Yes General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: K4K43UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Product Name: ZBook 17 G2 Mobile Workstation (ENERGY STAR) Product Line: ZBook Product Series: 17 G2 Brand Name: HP I/O Expansions Expansion Slot Type: ExpressCard/54 Expansion Bay Type: Upgrade Bay Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad Keyboard Backlight: Yes TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Keyboard Localization: English Memory Maximum Memory: 32 GB Standard Memory: 8 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 4 Miscellaneous Package Contents ZBook 17 G2 Mobile Workstation (ENERGY STAR) Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter Power Cord Windows 8.1 Pro License Media Certifications & Standards ISV Certified ACPI Compliance UL CSA FCC Compliance ICES Australia / NZ A-Tick Compliance CCC Japan VCCI Compl see more...

• I currently have a Sony Vaio and this seems a little too ...1 Answers
HP ZBook 17 G2 17.3
HP ZBook 17 G2 17.3" LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4710MQ 2.50 GHz - Graphite
Richard K.
Los Angeles , CA
THE BEST THING I CAN SAY IS value for your money. i bought the 17" envy and i am so happy with its performance. not only can it handle video editing (using sony movie studio platinum) but it is seamless with any and all graphic programs that I've been able to throw at it. it's svelte design also adds to the luster of the notebook. very very very happy with my purchase.
kristin k.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the computer i currently own. It runs very well but is heavier than a mac book. Its very good for gaming and editing. I use it everyday, for school and for playing.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw , GA
HP makes the best laptops and desktops by far. I have used HP products for well over 25 years and did not bat an eye when Sam's Club offered the HP ZBook at a lower than low price the day after Thanksgiving.
Katie H.
Crothersville, IN
Great laptop. I am a student and it's perfect for my use. It's fast and no glitches. I surf the Web and work on my online classes with it.
maria m.
Love this laptop. its the only one we have bought but its pretty nice and easy to use. its light too so great for traveling.
Cassie N.
Mission, KS
My parents bought this computer and it is good for them because they are not very tech savvy. Very user friendly
Ayden E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great laptop. Use it for my school work. It was a great deal. Love it so much. My doctor even uses one for work
Dakota P.
Love anything hp! This comes extra lightweight which makes it more versatile! HP is the only brand I trust.
Melissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had my HP for awhile and I am happy with it. It's still works as well today as when I first bought it.
Lindsay B.
Springfield, MO
Love this laptop perfect for taking with you and has everything I need on it for work and for home use!!!
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
I currently have a Sony Vaio and this seems a little too pricey, is it worth the money?