HP ZBook 17 G2 17.3

BY HP #100 in Laptops

HP K4K46UT#ABA ZBook 17 G2 17.3" LED (DreamColor, In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4810MQ 2.80 GHz see more...

HP ZBook 17 G2 17.3
HP ZBook 17 G2 17.3" LED (DreamColor, In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4810MQ
Will H.
Cary, NC
One of the best laptops I have purchased to date. Works extremely fast even under intense use especially with high demanding games. So far no problems have arose. Extremely versatile and portable, two factors that left me very satisfied. Would recommend!
Toni H.
I love my new HP laptop. Having been a loyal Asus costumer I was pleasantly surprised to find my new HP is even better than the Asus. Cist effective and quickm with the newest Windows 10 OS, I hightly recommend Hewlett Packard products!
Toyva C.
Birmingham, AL
My mom purchased me in a hip pink color. I like this laptop because it's lighter in weight. My last Dell was super heavy and I hated traveling with that thing. She purchased me the HP wireless color printer as well and I'm very pleased with both. I recommend this HP laptop.
michelle f.
Lynn, MA
Love it !!!!!! I am on it everyday and it is fast and I have yet to have any problems. The size is great and it doesn't weigh that much. Super easy to carry around.
De'Anna O.
Fontana, CA
This was good for my online class my online class is a older model so it wasn't working on my mac so i got a hp to help me with my classes which worked the best
Jackie S.
Great for my nephew heading to college. Comes in other colors, has a fast processor and nice amount of memory. Great as a first time notebook.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I purchased this computer early this year and it's been amazing. I'm not a pc fan, but this computer may be changing that. I love it!
Kathleen  G.
Works great got it for college classes does all I need it to do I'm not a huge techy person but works great for daily use
Andrea J.
Love it it's my favorite computer. I bought it a few months ago and I'm still impressed great price, great buy.
Kortney M.
I love HP laptops but the new update actually made my laptop slow and the sound didn't always work.