HP ZBook 15 G2 15.6

HP ZBook 15 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4210M 2.60 GHz

BY HP

HP F1M30UT#ABA ZBook 15 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4210M 2.60 GHz see more...

HP ZBook 15 G2 15.6
HP ZBook 15 G2 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4210M 2.60 GHz
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Had it for a few months now. bought it for school. bought it from best buy who has the option to buy open box which is where someone took it home and changed their mind and it was never used. its geek squad certified and excellent. i love it, speakers are on the bottom of the computer and i actually like the sound.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
I have this computer about 6 months without any problems. Its works great for what at home computer which we use it as. It offer plenty of storage and speed. My kids are able to get on it and play games and research for school. I would recommend this computer.
Susie F.
Susie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great computer. Bought to replace my old HP. Don't love the new Windows though. I was a bit nervous about the size but it is perfect
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Lincolnton, NC
We homeschool and this laptop is perfect for basic learning programs and can even handle minecraft and other downloadable PC games. I've had HP laptops and computers for years.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
So far, so good - just bought the laptop about 4 weeks ago. Some things I would like to have move a bit faster, but for the simple things I do, it's a great laptop.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Casper, WY
Perfect laptop for on the go! Plenty of memory! I use it daily with no issues. Love how it fits in most laptop bags and stays charged for a long time!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
This is such a beautiful buy. I rate 38/10. It is the best thing I have ever purchased, I cannot think of a life without it. I don't even need a boyfriend when I have this laptop.
Petrina B.
Petrina B.
Antioch, IL
Great product, it has lot's of memory and is very user-friendly! This is a nice compact laptop that you don't mind carrying around with you.
Keysha B.
Keysha B.
North Carolina
I just got mine for Christmas and I absolutely love it I am constantly on it looking up things for my wedding next year
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love my lap top. Mine is touchscreen and it's amazing. Easy to use. I didn't think I was going to like Windows but it's great.