HP TC7441B Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz ZBook 15 F2P53UT 15.6

HP TC7441B Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz ZBook 15 F2P53UT 15.6" LED Notebook

BY HP

Sbuy Zbook 15/I7-4700Mq/15.6/8Gb/500Gb. MPN: F2P53UT#ABA see more...

HP TC7441B Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz ZBook 15 F2P53UT 15.6
HP TC7441B Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz ZBook 15 F2P53UT 15.6" LED Notebook
Amanda G.
Henderson , NV
Great starter computer! I use it for school and sometimes it can be a little slow but other than that I don't have any problems with it! It's a great price!
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
I don't think mine is this model number, but I got the silver one with the BO speakers in it. I have had about 5 HP laptop and really love them. The tech support is great if you have any issues. Mine have always been reliable and have lasted for years and I use mine ona daily basis for work. Battery life is not too bad either for what I put mine thru. Will definitely buy more HP in the future
Kierra W.
This is the computer that I currently use and I love everything about it expect for the memory. Because of the apps that come on the computer when you buy it there isn't much room to download anything else.
Michelle S.
Carterville, IL
I love this laptop. it has everything on it that you could ask for. my laptop goes everywhere with me. It never runs slow and it is easy to use.
Amanda Lynn J.
The laptop is great! It does act slow sometimes when watching movies on it! I think this would be a good laptop for a teenager in school!
M W.
Herndon, VA
I love this computer it helps a lot because I have a lot of school work to do online and it's easy and fast! I love it
Stephany B.
Chicago
Love my computer it was great for college what do you mean was I mean it is cuz I still use it
Cristy C.
Very useful for school. I'm able to do all my projects on this laptop. I recommend this laptop. i always loved HP.
Rebecca S.
Bealeton
Wasn't too expensive and very light and easy to use! Love you get to choose different colors.
Jana P.
Pflugerville, TX
Easy to use, accessible, and offers a large memory storage capacity. Compact enough to take with you.