suggested searches

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I LOVE MY HP Tango X Printer! The set-up was so easy-peasy that it only took me minutes to get it hooked up and connected to my PC and to my phone’s Bluetooth & ultimately started printing important documents I needed printed and sent out that day! I also chose this Printer over the regular HP Tango, due to its smaller and sleeker style and I absolutely love that it’s not as huge and bulky like most Printers :)
I bought this printer for myself at my local Best Buy and for 100 bucks ids worth it. It came with ink cartridge and can easily buy the cartridge between 20-40 bucks (size and color). It’s so bright and pigmented and easily prints with the sticker paper I bought. Not hard to assembly and easy to use
If you’re looking for a compact printer look no further! OMG I just purchased this printer yesterday and I love it! Its not bulky, it comes with a linen cover to cover the printer when not in use, and I subscribed to the ink subscription; which I think everyone should do. Its soo cheap!