BY HEWLETT PACKARD

With the HP Sprocket Photo Printer, you can conveniently print photos from your smartphone or tablet just as easily as you post them-and from virtually anywhere. Make time with friends more memorable with instantly shareable 2 x 3-inch snapshots or stickers of every fun-filled moment. see more...

Julia P.
Toronto, ON
I love my sprocket!! I bought this after reading the great reviews. I always wanted a polariod camera but never bought one because I didn't like that I couldn't see my picture before printing it (I am not a good photographer lol). I went with the sprocket instead because I could pick the best photos to print. Yeah the quality isn't the greatest, but if I wanted perfect quality, I'd buy a full size printer. The sprocket is nice and small and great for parties

PS. Keep that small blue paper and put it in with cheaper paper. The blue sheet reads the size and number of sheets so you can easily swap expensive HP paper with cheaper polaroid paper
Juanita B.
Omg This device is Omazing!!!!!!!! I received it as a gift from Office Depot via Instagram and it works very nicely! It is very easy to use.
Now, the unfortunate first use....was when my 18 year old daughter ran away and they needed a picture to use for finding her and I was fortunately able to print one out on the spot with my sprocket printer. It took less than a minute to do so. Thankfully, she returned safely the next day but this baby was a big help and came right on time.
It syncs through the cell phone via Bluetooth...
I got it for free but I did research the specs....
It retails for $130 @ Office Depot. It includes a sub cord, 10 print sheets and an alignment sheet...
This is a product that I definitely recommend.
Antonia M.
I think that the sprocket is a great idea. Everyone is always taking pictures on their phone and I think it’s an adorable idea that they could easily be printed. I would definitely recommend this because it’s super easy to connect to your phone with Bluetooth and it prints the pictures really quick. I think think it’s nice that you have to option of using regular paper or sticker paper. The sticker paper is great for scrapbooking.
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
Hp - Sprocket Photo Printer - WhiteI have heard so many things about the HP Sprocket. This would definitely be in my top 5 #giftcrush. @influenster has an amazing way of helping find the best products for you. I want this and would gift this because its so small and compact. There is hardly any weight too it and who doesnt like instant pictures???
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I love this phot primer so much! It’s super easy to use and makes it possible for you to print any photo of your choice straight off of any personal phone! It’s highly recommended for someone who loves having pictures in hand!
C g.
calvin
This product is amazing. I love this product so much. The packaging is very nice. This product is effective. I was not disappointed. It is affordable. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Try this product out.
Jamie H.
Inman, SC
Can find at Best Buy. Bluetooth capable and compatible with the app. You can markup photos and send them edited to the printer. Zero ink paper that is sticky backed makes it easy to display your creations! Wish the photos were a bit bigger, but overall an awesome product!
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
The HP Sprocket is my #GiftCrush this holiday season. I've looked through so many reviews and everyone seems to be so satisfied with their purchase. I will be asking this for Christmas, but if I don't receive it as a gift then I['ll be gifting myself.
Courtney G.
Troy, AL
I love love love this, a friend at work had one. I printed some photos of the fiance to put in my planner. It's sleek, so cute and compact and the colors are to die for.
Mahaylah E.
I have reviewed the HP sprocket twice and helped out in two panels of other young teens to help improve and create the HP sprocket! The HP sprocket is a portable printer and allows you to use a lot of cool features! This product is very useful in my day to day life, I've used this to create projects such as scrap books, photo albums, and wall collages. I have recommended this to friends and everybody enjoys the wide variety of stickers and fonts that are available to add to your photos when you print! Hp - Sprocket Photo Printer - White
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
How long does the charge last or does it run on replaceable batteries?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this print on normal paper?
Lena N.
Is this worth the money? Is the paper expensive? I love that it can go in your purse and print anywhere but I have yet to see one in person.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Do you find yourself using this often?
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Do you feel like you got your money’s worth? Is it worth the hype?