BY HEWLETT PACKARD

With the HP Sprocket Photo Printer, you can conveniently print photos from your smartphone or tablet just as easily as you post them-and from virtually anywhere. Make time with friends more memorable with instantly shareable 2 x 3-inch snapshots or stickers of every fun-filled moment. see more...

Julia P.
Toronto, ON
I love my sprocket!! I bought this after reading the great reviews. I always wanted a polariod camera but never bought one because I didn't like that I couldn't see my picture before printing it (I am not a good photographer lol). I went with the sprocket instead because I could pick the best photos to print. Yeah the quality isn't the greatest, but if I wanted perfect quality, I'd buy a full size printer. The sprocket is nice and small and great for parties

PS. Keep that small blue paper and put it in with cheaper paper. The blue sheet reads the size and number of sheets so you can easily swap expensive HP paper with cheaper polaroid paper
Juanita B.
Omg This device is Omazing!!!!!!!! I received it as a gift from Office Depot via Instagram and it works very nicely! It is very easy to use.
Now, the unfortunate first use....was when my 18 year old daughter ran away and they needed a picture to use for finding her and I was fortunately able to print one out on the spot with my sprocket printer. It took less than a minute to do so. Thankfully, she returned safely the next day but this baby was a big help and came right on time.
It syncs through the cell phone via Bluetooth...
I got it for free but I did research the specs....
It retails for $130 @ Office Depot. It includes a sub cord, 10 print sheets and an alignment sheet...
This is a product that I definitely recommend.
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
Hp - Sprocket Photo Printer - WhiteI have heard so many things about the HP Sprocket. This would definitely be in my top 5 #giftcrush. @influenster has an amazing way of helping find the best products for you. I want this and would gift this because its so small and compact. There is hardly any weight too it and who doesnt like instant pictures???
C S.
pineville, louisiana
This product is amazing. I love this product so much. The packaging is very nice. This product is effective. I was not disappointed. It is affordable. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Try this product out.
Jamie H.
Inman, SC
Can find at Best Buy. Bluetooth capable and compatible with the app. You can markup photos and send them edited to the printer. Zero ink paper that is sticky backed makes it easy to display your creations! Wish the photos were a bit bigger, but overall an awesome product!
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
The HP Sprocket is my #GiftCrush this holiday season. I've looked through so many reviews and everyone seems to be so satisfied with their purchase. I will be asking this for Christmas, but if I don't receive it as a gift then I['ll be gifting myself.
Courtney G.
Troy, AL
I love love love this, a friend at work had one. I printed some photos of the fiance to put in my planner. It's sleek, so cute and compact and the colors are to die for.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa
My boyfriend bought me this printer as a gift. It is super cool and compact. I love it. It's really awesome to print pictures right off your cell phone. It works great.
Mahaylah E.
I have reviewed the HP sprocket twice and helped out in two panels of other young teens to help improve and create the HP sprocket! The HP sprocket is a portable printer and allows you to use a lot of cool features! This product is very useful in my day to day life, I've used this to create projects such as scrap books, photo albums, and wall collages. I have recommended this to friends and everybody enjoys the wide variety of stickers and fonts that are available to add to your photos when you print! Hp - Sprocket Photo Printer - White
Kaitlyn R.
I have been wanting an instant printer for my phone. I go on many adventures and have began a travel journal. I didn't like the idea of the Polaroid pictures for my book. After months of research I decided on this one and let my whole family know. The design is easy to use and sleek.
PROS: User friendly. Cheap refill paper. The edit feature has many reasonable options. They also have an adhesive backing so they can go into my book without glue, or if you keep the backing on just a normal picture.
CONS: Few down sides I've found already is if the pictures are too light they will almost be washed out but the edit feature fixes most of them. The battery doesn't last that long when your printing many pictures at once, which I won't be doing after I print all my pictures that have been stacking up over the months. Lastly the printer gets hot fast.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
How long does the charge last or does it run on replaceable batteries?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this print on normal paper?
Lena N.
Is this worth the money? Is the paper expensive? I love that it can go in your purse and print anywhere but I have yet to see one in person.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Do you find yourself using this often?
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Do you feel like you got your money’s worth? Is it worth the hype?