HP Sparkling Black 15.6

BY HP #81 in Laptops

HP 15.6" 15-g039wm Laptop PC: HP 15.6" Laptop 15 g039wm Key Features and Benefits: AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 processor 2.0GHz (up to 2.42GHz via Turbo boost), 2MB L2 Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory This quad core laptop with 4GB memory gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 750GB SATA hard drive Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" HD BrightView WLED-backlit display AMD Radeon R5 Graphics Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam SD memory card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port The quad core laptop with 4GB memory is powered by a 3-cell lithium-polymer battery, up to 4 h 15 min battery life 4.83 lbs, 14.88" x 10.20" x 1.00" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial) HP Recovery Manager HP 15.6" Laptop 15 g039wm Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the HP Black Laptop with 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell lithium-polymer battery HP Black Laptop with 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® P see more...

HP Sparkling Black 15.6
HP Sparkling Black 15.6" 15-g039wm Laptop PC with AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 Processor, 4GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Kristen D.
I really like this laptop. I got it for pretty cheap at Best Buy. I use my laptop pretty much everyday to edit YouTube videos. The one thing I don't really like about it, is the keyboard is sort of cheap to me. Sometimes it's really hard to press the keys and other days it sounds like they're going to fall off. Overall, I would recommend this laptop. It's good for the price!
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I got this in a bundle deal from Walmart at the beginning of school last year. It works amazing and is super light weight. A lot of my friends like how the surface has glitter mixed in with the paint.
Diedra B.
Parkersburg, WV
I have had this for awhile now. It works just as I need it to. It does very well loading.
Lia R.
Techie Expert
Esta maqyuina se ha convertido en mi companera de trabajo, la rapidez y el almacenamiento con que trabaja me ayuda mucho cada dia. No pesa, y es algo fina asi que no ocupa mucho lugar. Agradecida de tenerla en mis productos favoritos
Angela T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this laptop! Mine however is red but that wasn't an option in the listing. I loved the price and loved this laptop so much I went back and bought my son one too. It meets all my expectations and is easy to use.
Taylor L.
MESA, AZ
I love this laptop still figuring out Windows10 but our of asp it wasn't to expensive and it is great for school. Never owned hp before was only Toshiba and this was a major upgrade In my opinion.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
The computer runs fairly smooth, but can freeze at times. The mouse is also super touchy, and sometimes does not want to work at all.
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
Pretty good laptop it gets the job done . It is easy to use . Out of all the alternatives my husband and I choose this laptop.
Fabii T.
Pretty fast for its processor cores, bright screen and very good handling color, constribuye RAM to speed and has a large disk
Jamie d.
I just recently purchased this laptop & I love it!! It's very light weight! Its overall a great product!