BY HEINZ

HP Sauce 9oz. HP Sauce is a brown steak sauce. The original recipe for HP Sauce was invented and developed by Frederick Gibson Garton, a grocer from Nottingham. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
We had this sauce when we recently visited England. This is what they served for ketchup. If you are a typical American who is used to our normal Heinz type ketchup this is not for you . It was not a very good ketchup taste - very bland and vinegary.
Juliette S.
Schuylkill Haven
Fell in love with HP brown sauce living in the UK and wanted nothing more to use it all the time! Absolutely obligatory for a full English
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
I tried this out of curiosity when my husband went to london.I like it with steak or with fries. Its a good sauce deffinetly different.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
HP sauce is the main steak sauce used in our household. The flavor is spot on and just adds the right amount of kick to any steak.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
love this as a condiment on random food. adds great flavor to sandwiches and whatever i may be in the mood for.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
This steak sauce is an obvious classic. It has a bit of everything - it's a bit sweet, a tiny bit spicy, and a little bit salty/tangy. It's unoffensive and also mixes well with other ingredients to create your own original steak flavouring or marinade. Very versatile and a staple in anyone's fridge.
Brittany H.
You can buy this in pretty much any grocery store. It isn't expensive and I like to pair it with smoked oysters and cheese which I guess is random lol. It's not healthy but it isn't all that bad for you either.
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
Great for steaks and baked potatoes! Perfect brown sauce to add a little kick to your steak and I almost always eat steak with it. Will be repurchasing in the future and would recommend to friends, tasty!
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
This is a good steak sauce and quite close to, but not quite as good as, A1. The flavour is good but it’s missing something to put it over the top. There is always a bottle at my house, but it never seems to disappear as quickly as other varieties. Wouldn’t recommend as I find there are better products.
Ashley S.
Love this as a stake sauce it’s an ok price taste great easy to find in any store it’s very rear that there isn’t a bottle of this in my fridge