BY COMPAQ

HP Refurbished 15.6" Compaq 8540P Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7 processor 2.67GHz 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB) in the 8540P HP Compaq Laptop Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 750GB SATA hard drive Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more DVD-RW drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on this HP refurbished laptop with 750GB hard drive and Windows 7 Professional 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11 connection built into your PC 15.6" LCD anti-glare screen Integrated Graphics Additional Features: Built-in webcam HP refurbished laptop with 750GB hard drive and Windows 7 Professional has a memory card reader 5 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x FireWire (IEEE 1394) port, 1 x eSATA port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x audio out jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port Rechargeable battery for up to 0.5 hours run time 6.39 lbs, 14.7"L x 1.28"W x 9.9"H Software: Silver 15.6" laptop PC with Intel Core i7 processor and 4GB memory has genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Refurbished items have a 1-year parts and labor limited warranty Recovery partition on Hard Drive What's In The Box: 8540P HP Compaq Laptop, power cord and AC adapter Rechargeable battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the envir see more...

HP Refurbished Silver 15.6
HP Refurbished Silver 15.6" Compaq 8540P Laptop PC with Intel Core i7 Processor, 4GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Professional
Brittany T.
baltimore, MD
So let me begin by saying I really wanted this laptop to work out. I bought it refurbished because it was for my son who is only 8. Easter morning he woke up he was super excited. so I had it plugged in all night since i knew he would want to play with it right away. We turned it on and a purple screen popped up and said "insert media" So i have no idea what that meant i tried to google and search for a solution but nothing would work.. It would boot up!!! I had to return it and didn't end up replacing it. We were and still are so bummed about this...
Heidi L.
This is the computer I use daily for my general household use and for my college schoolwork. It serves it's purpose. I have never had any issues or problems with it.
Linda R.
Alpena, MI
Great computer for half the price thanks to refurbished. no issues runs fast and has a great processor. the wifi seems faster than my old laptop too
Lisbeth S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hp es una muy,muy buena marca, sus computadoras son exelentes, muyu rapidas y comodas. y el diseño es muy bonito
Minussa P.
mexico
La berdad no se mucho de computadoras pero esta que compre me encanto por que es muy rapida ademas que me encanto el diseño
Angela M.
It's a very good laptop. I like it pretty much and it have many apps and stuff, that are very usefull