HP Refurbished Modern Silver 15.6

BY HP REFURBISHED

HP Refurbished 15.6" Envy TouchSmart E0L06UAR#ABA Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD Elite Quad-Core A10-5745M accelerated processor 2.10GHz (up to 2.90GHz via Turbo boost), 4MB L2 Cache 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work on the E0L06UAR#ABA HP Envy TouchSmart 15.6" Laptop 750GB SATA hard drive Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more 10/100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" HD BrightView LED-backlit touchscreen display on this quad-core laptop with 6GB memory AMD Radeon HD 8610G Graphics with 3053MB total graphics memory Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port HP refurbished laptop with 750GB hard drive and Windows 8 has a 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 5 hours battery life 5.61 lbs, 14.99"L x 10.07"W x 0.85"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit Edition Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: HP refurbished laptop with 750GB hard drive and Windows 8 has a 90-day parts and labor limited warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer What's In The Box: E0L06UAR#ABA HP Envy TouchSmart 15.6" Laptop, power cord and AC adapter 3-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer see more...

HP Refurbished Modern Silver 15.6
HP Refurbished Modern Silver 15.6" Envy TouchSmart E0L06UAR#ABA Laptop PC with AMD Elite Quad-Core A10-5745M Accelerated Processor, 6GB Memory, Touchscreen, 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 8
Dafranlii B.
I absolutely love my hp. It's great for school work or surfing the web. It charges quickly also I give it a thumb up
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
This laptop start having hardware problems after the first month. Good thing is the warranty covered it.
Lucy S.
Things I hate... the sound. It's terrible and gets scratchy within months. Do not trust Beat audios. It can get heated up a lot recently although it doesn't overheat/
Things I love... the memory! It's massive! The touch screen is a nice feature.
The computer has started lagging recently but maybe I just need to do a clean up.
Savana L.
El Monte, CA
It's just your ordinary laptop. there aren't any outstanding features about it, and there aren't that many negative things either. I love it's physical appearance and audio, but I am not that impressed with it's performance. It ran very smoothly in the first few months, but soon afterwards, it started to slow down by a lot. Whenever my Wi-Fi disconnects, my whole laptop would freeze and it wouldn't resume normally until it reconnects.
Miriam S.
Irving, TX
There are things that I love about this laptop and things that I hate.

Let's start with the things I love first... I love the sleek design, the beats audio sound, the back-lit keyboard, and the touch screen.

What I hate is the processor... it tends to run a bit hot making the fan run almost continuously. The other thing that is extremely annoying is that laptop will move the cursor randomly which can screw you up if you are typing something. You really have to pay attention. This issues is not an isolated incident with my laptop alone. It's something with the HP laptops. My husband and I both bought HP laptops. 1 Envy, and 1 Pavillion.... they both do the same thing.

Despite those annoyances, I do think it is an overall good laptop for the price.
Kasey P.
Albuquerque, NM
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Techie Expert
I bought MINE A COUPLE YEARS AGO SO I'M SURE THEY HAVE MADE UPGRADES SINCE HP IS A GREAT BRAND. BUT I TENDED TO HAVE A FEW ISSUES WITH THIS ONE BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID THEY HAVE A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. THEY JUST TAKE CONTROL OF YOYR LAPTOP AND SOLVE ISSUES. WITH OUT VERY MUCH EFFORT ON MY END. I HAVE I THINK 3 HP PRUDUCTS SO I HAD TO GIVE THIS LAPTOP A 3 BUT I WOULD GIVE HP A 5
Andreia F.
Sales
Eu amo absolutamente meu hp. É ótimo para o trabalho escolar ou navegar na web. Ele cobra rapidamente também I dar um polegar para cima
Kristen L.
Salisbury, MD
Has anyone ever purchased a refurbished laptop before? How does it compare to purchasing new? Did you have any issues with it?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Techie Expert
Hey gamers how fast per frame does this play highest settings for games.