hp QU8074B HP Carrying Case for Tablet PC uploaded by Fran B.hp QU8074B HP Carrying Case for Tablet PC uploaded by Michelle A.

BY HP

HP SB NOTEBOOK OPTIONS H4R88UT SMART BUY CASE FOR ELITEPAD. Manufacturer Selling Program: HP Smart Buy Type: Case Features: Energy-Saving Magnetic Sensor, pen holder Designed For: HP ElitePad 1000 G2, 900 G1 see more...

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lynwood, CA
Very great product protects my tablet very good loving it great for a Christmas gift
Maria M.
Maria M.
Techie Expert
The fabric is good quality . It protect my table good . Good quality­čśŹgood price
Kandice C.
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
My review may be rather bias and partly my fault, perhaps the inability to understand sizing requirements for accessories for equipment as well. However the product does as is designed - allowing item to be carried in. Yet it took several tries in getting the proper size for not only my tablet but to be able to place the entire thing in another case when traveling daily.
Learic M.
Learic M.
Saint Louis, MO
I definitely recommend this for anyone that's looking for a good reliable case for their tablet.
shaniqua j.
shaniqua j.
Hallandale, FL
Keeps dirt and water away from my computer. Stylish color and I can bring it anywhere with me.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Salisbury, NC
My kids use this product to protect their tablets. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Selena S.
Selena S.
Newark, NJ
I still use this product. it is one of my faves. it fits just perfect . it doesn't feel heavy at all
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
I like the thin but durable material and easy to clean with a good wipe. Strong to hold a drop to
saifi s.
saifi s.
I bought this case for about 3 months ago and i absolutely love it. it's quite handy and good while travelling. i use it all the time, and i love it
saad s.