BY HP

HP ProBook 655 G1 Notebook PC Experience style, comfort and computing with the all new HP ProBook 655 G1. This notebook is powered by the AMD A4-5150M 2.7GHz Processor that delivers powerful computing experience to the user. The Windows 7 Professional / Windows 8 Pro 64-bit operating system comes pre-installed on this laptop which makes it a user-friendly device. It features a 4GB DDR3 RAM that offers powerful performance even when multitasking. Its 500GB Hard Disk Drive provides enough storage space for your data and multimedia files. It features a 15.6 in. anti-glare display which provides stunning life-like visuals. Order the HP ProBook 655 G1 now! What It Is And Why You Need It: AMD A4-5150M 2.7GHz Processor; offers powerful computing experience to the user 500GB Hard Disk Drive; provides storage space for your data and multimedia files 15.6 in. LED-backlit HD anti-glare display; delivers crystal-clear visuals without straining your eyes Windows 7 Professional / Windows 8 Pro 64-bit operating system; offers a user-friendly environment to work on see more...

HP ProBook 655 G1 AMD A4 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6
HP ProBook 655 G1 AMD A4 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 7 Professional / Windows 8 Pro 64-bit - F2R44UT#ABA
Gloria O.
Techie Expert Level 1
To die for. This lap too is great . I love HP and have been using it for years. The quality is awesome and never back fires on me. Depending on what you're looking for is the price ranges that you will encounter.
Alexus H.
Niles, MI
I have always bought hp computers because I love the smart edge to them. My laptop currently has Windows 10 and came with that. It is very easy to use and I always recommend it to others.
Angelicia  A.
Potsdam, NY
Believe it or not, HP laptops can run games like League of Legends with no problems. The high GB is a plus. HP computers are honestly one of my favorites since they're very affordable and offer great quality.
gina k.
Tell City, IN
I've owned a HP laptop for 10 years and its still in great condition so I gave it to my daughter andbouhht tjis one I love HP and will never own another brand
Brooklyn B.
San Francisco
My grandparents got me this laptop for my birthday and I use it every day, it has enough memory on it for movies and games and still runs at a decent speed.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Great computer for my photography work I use it everyday and is easy to use with the software that comes with it adding software to it is easy
Elena K.
Ft Mitchell, KY
It is slim and light. It also has a great graphic. I am not happy with a battery life. Unless It plugs in, it will loose its charge in 3 hours.
Rebecca K.
Apopka , FL
I love this laptop! Very easy to set up and the user guide is very easy to follow unlike those manuals with 8 different languages.
Makayla C.
Works well for the price, I do a lot of Web surfing and this is able to keep up. Will continue to use, seeing no problems thus far.
cynthia b.
North Bergen, NJ
I love my HP pro book! it's lightweight loads fast , nice and quite I have lots of HP computers they are all wonderful .