HP ProBook 655 G1 15.6

HP ProBook 655 G1 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A10-5750M 2.50 GHz - Charcoal

BY HP

P roduct Specifications Primary Information Processor Type: AMD A10-Series Processor Manufacturer: AMD Processor Clock Speed: 2.50 GHz Hard Drive Capacity: TBD Solid State Drive: 256 GB Display Display Diagonal Size: 15.6 Inch Memory Cache Memory Type: L2 Cache Cache Memory Installed Size: 4 MB RAM Installed Size: 8.00 GB RAM Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Processor Processor Number: A10-5750M Networking Data Link Protocol: Bluetooth; IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n Power/Battery Cell Count: 6-cell Software Operating System: Win 7 Pro 64 Preload With Win8 Pro 64 Licence Service & Support Service & Support Type: 3 years warranty see more...

Jason C.
This pc functions as it should the battery life is far. I personally am not a fan because they have windows 8 and 10 and very rarely off windows 7 as some other manufacturers do. From a functioning standpoint this is a good pc for daily use as far as number crunching. Video and picture editing not so much.
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
The computer looks really nice and supposably came with all the software I need . With that said I am having the hardest time installing Mindcraft . I called tech support and they said it should work however every time I go to down load it says that it can not complete the down load due to corruption. I am going to call tech support again and if they cant help I am going to return it.
Madison H.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this laptop almost every single day for my school work. I attend online college, so I need a laptop that is fast, lightweight, and has a long battery life. This laptop is exactly those 3 things. I love it, and the battery lasts a very long time!
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
We got this laptop for a very good deal on Black Friday. It came with a case and mouse also. It had Windows 8 installed on it which is so easy to use! Also this laptop has great speakers.
Jose G.
Bowling Green, KY
Great for business user, HP offers mainstream business notebooks a good build quality, excellent maintainability and of course many business features.Decent performance at great the price
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
This is a really nice little machine for a student or someone younger. It's solid and basic enough for even the youngest of users to comprehend. Great buy.
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I have this laptop and i don't really think it's that special. I like it and it works for anything but nothing really set it apart.
Sandra S.
Des Moines, IA
It occasionally went dead on me. Other than that, I dun have anything to complain. Google Chrome seems to clash with it.
Daija J.
Love how largevthe screen is you can watch anything on it and it feels like a TV great gift for a person in college
Justin H.
Topeka, KS
Great sound system and I love the HiDef screen. I love the fibgur pad! It helps me into every website that I use