ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC - Intel Core i3 4100M 25GHz Dual-Core, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, 156" HD Display, Windows 7 P

by HP

HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC Experience style, comfort and computing with the all new HP ProBook 650 G1. This notebook is powered by the Intel Core i3 4100M 2.5GHz Dual-Core Processor that delivers powerful computing experience to the user. The Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8 Pro 64-bit operating system comes pre-installed on this laptop which makes it a user-friendly device. It features a 4GB DDR3 RAM that offers powerful performance even when multitasking. Its 500GB Hard Disk Drive provides enough storage space for your data and multimedia files. It features a 15.6 in. anti-glare display which provides stunning life-like visuals. Order the HP ProBook 650 G1 now! What It Is And Why You Need It: Intel Core i3 4100M 2.5GHz Dual-Core Processor; offers powerful computing experience to the user 500GB Hard Disk Drive; provides storage space for your data and multimedia files 15.6 in. LED-backlit HD anti-glare display; delivers crystal-clear visuals without straining your eyes Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8 Pro 64-bit operating system; offers a user-friendly environment to work on Thinner, tougher taskmaster. Get the technology you trust from HP, with cutting-edge style that looks and feels the way you want. Protect existing IT investments with support for existing legacy features such as an optical drive, optional serial ports, VGA and RJ45 connectors. Enjoy a desktopexperience on your ProBook with various docking options. Design your ideal ProBook. HP ProBook 650 G1 made for your business thanks to flexible architecture configurations including the latest Intel4th generation processors. Experience great visual performance with full-HD display options and AMD discrete graphics. Stay in touch from the office or on the road with powerful connectivity options including Wireless LAN. Convenient Control. Protect data, devices and identities with HP Cl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC - Intel Core i3 4100M 2.5GHz Dual-Core, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, 15.6" HD Display, Windows 7 P!
How would you rate this product?
maya S.
Arlington, TX
I got this laptop from Walmart after black Friday. It is amazing light weight and portable. I use it everyday for my college career. I can keep tabs up so I can get all work done. The battery life is good.
Alizabeth F.
Princeton, IL
I love this computer!! It works so well and I use it for all of my school work. I have never had any issues with it and I will continue to buy HP products for as long as I need a computer. The computer works amazing and I have no regrets buying it. It is perfect for school!
Courtney  W.
Winterville, NC
I recently bought my younger sister this HP computer and she absolutely loves it! I use it sometimes too when she isn't hogging it. Even though her vision isn't the best she still uses this computer because of it's great clarity.
Keishla D.
Lancaster, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
This computer is fantastic, it has some rough points though, the key pad it too sensitive, but it works well
nakeidra W.
Dallas, TX
This laptop is great a good amount of space and even great for games with its great quality graphics and had no problem with over heating the battery life is great and the display is very good
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
This laptop runs quickly and has plenty of space for all of the things I need to use it for.
Magdalena A.
HP ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC - Intel Core i3 4100M 2.5GHz Dual-Core, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, 15.6" HD Display, Windows 7 P uploaded by Magdalena A.
I really like this HP laptop I've use HP all my life and I still like it and to this day I truly recommend this brand and this computer....
Fatima O.
Lincoln City, OR
As a student this computer is very convenient. Easy to travel with. It includes Netflix, gmail, or any other app that you would like to download read to install!
Meagan K.
Sun river , MT
Hp has always been the brand of laptop I buy, and it truly never disappoints! And their customer service is amazing!!! They never keep me waiting and if I have a problem with my computer they are quick to fix it or offer to repair it.
Azeezat R.
Absolutely love the computer itself. nice and compact for everyday use and business work

Looking for your answer?