BY HP

HP ProBook 455 G2 Notebook PC Maximize your work efficiency with the HP ProBook 455 G2 Notebook PC. This ultra slim notebook PC comes equipped with a powerful AMD A6 Pro-7050B (2.20 GHz w/Turbo, 1 MB L2 Cache) processor to provide optimum performance to handle your daily PC activities on the go. In addition to that, this high performance notebook is backed with a reliable 4GB DDR3 RAM that enables you to perform your work smoothly and continuously. Additionally, it also has massive 500 GB HDD of storage capacity so you can store thousands of files, documents and other multimedia content with ease. Plus, the innovative Windows 7 Professional Operating System lets you navigate through your device and programs smoothly and efficiently. Featuring the brilliant 15.6" widescreen backlit LED display, this amazing notebook delivers outstanding visual display with a maximum resolution of 1366 x 768 (HD). And, the AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Card further enhances its GPU capabilities, enabling you to enjoy your movies, games and other multimedia in stunning clarity. Make use of its integrated webcam for high quality video call with your friends and family. This feature-packed notebook also offers various connectivity options that include Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, VGA, HDMI interface, and Memory Card Slot. Purchase the HP ProBook 455 G2 Notebook PC right away! What It Is And Why You Need It: AMD A6 Pro-7050B processor; delivers incredible computing performance to handle your daily PC activities 4GB of DDR3 Memory; lets you toggle between applications smoothly and quickly 15.6" Widescreen HD anti-glare Display; offers high quality viewing experience Wireless LAN Connectivity; provides seamless connection with the wireless network 500GB HDD; enables you to store your files, documents and other multimedia content Most reliable Protect your data and investment with the ProB see more...

HP ProBook 455 G2 Notbook PC - AMD A6 Pro-7050B with with Radeon R4 Graphics, 2.2 GHz, 4GB Memory,500GB HDD, 15.6" Disp
Pookie D.
This laptop is amazing!!!!!!!! It met my expectations by far!!!!!! I could not ask for better. It was pretty pricey but overall it was worth it. The picture is clear and it is fast. Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase and I would recommend it to anyone.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Great for everyday tasks on the Internet such as social media, email and school projects but is not good for gaming, or even streaming movies. I get major buffering when streaming and it is not my Internet as I can stream perfectly on my phone and my husbands Dell
Argenis L.
esta notbook es todo un gigante se ve que es de excelente calidad tenerla debe ser toda una experiencia de placer tecnologico
Diana  P.
Ocoee, FL
My husband got me this one Black Friday. It's really nice the only thing I did not like was the key pad.
Caroline M.
Peoria, IL
Purchased for my teenager primarily as a school laptop. She loves it. Of course her comparison is an old laptop that spend the last two years dying... but this one is fast, easy to use and has had no problems. Always a fan of HP and have used several HP products. Will be back for more as needed.
Alessia G.
Albany, NY
Loving my computer, but I do wish I would have chosen something with a greater storage capacity. I feel like I am limited in my usage and have been storing things on an external hardrive.
Lindsay U.
Florence, KY
My husband uses this for work, design work and we use it for casual fun at home. It runs programs and streams video very well.
Jess D.
Brooksville, KY
After having for 6 months my hard drive crashed and HP has a horrible call center. eve with warranty they refused to fix or replace muy laptop.
Kaylie M.
Sanborn, NY
Decent laptop just used it mostly for school and work but it was sort of slow no matter what Internet I was connected to
P R.
laurel, MD
Its a good notebook. I use it everyday. I am not a computer enthusiast but this works great for me.
Brenda N.
São Gonçalo Do Amarante
Já testei vários tipos de produtos, mas gostaria de testar esse especialmente
Brenda N.
São Gonçalo Do Amarante
Já testei vários tipos de produtos, mas gostaria de testar esse especialmente
Augusto S.
São Gonçalo do Amarante
Nunca testei um produto como desse nível, ficaria grato em testar e postar o meu teste no aplicativo!