ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
Pro x2 612 G1 - Tablet - with keyboard dock - Core i5 4302Y / 16 GHz - Windows 81 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SS

by HP

Enjoy the sleek design of the 2-in-1 HP Pro x2 612 G1 that converts to a tablet for full speed on the go. Available with Intel processors for optimal performance. Detach the optional HP Pro x2 612 G1 Power Keyboard to work on a business ready tablet packed with security features to help protect your device and your business. Specifications General Product Type: Tablet Mechanical Design: Keyboard dock Recommended Use: Small business, corporate business Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) 4302Y / 1.6 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.3 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Platform Technology: Intel vPro Technology Features: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Memory RAM: 8 GB ( 1 x 4 GB + 4 GB (soldered) ) Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Storage Main Storage: 256 GB SSD SSD Form Factor: M.2 Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Display Type: 12.5" - IPS LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes (10-point multi-touch) Resolution: 1920 x 1080 ( Full HD )

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HP Pro x2 612 G1 - Tablet - with keyboard dock - Core i5 4302Y / 1.6 GHz - Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SS!
How would you rate this product?
Leanne H.
Long Beach, MS
Great first computer for my preteen daughter. Very lightweight and does the job for her school projects. She uses it weekly.
Sara G.
Tampa, FL
I love my computer because it works great and I have no issues what so ever with it.
David F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the device! Came in excellent condition and packaging on time. As for my experience so far, I find that it has real problems with the touch screen and often- it just will not respond to actual finger touches, and if you want it to, you have to restart. The pen works on the screen every time though. I absolutely HATE how the keyboard connects to the tablet. It's very awkward and hard to get the tablet to snap in line to the connector pins in the keyboard. They could have made it more secure. The key board is not blue tooth, so it HAS to be connected physically to work. I hate trying to set the tablet in it's keyboard so much that I don't even use the keyboard, which is a horrible waste. I ended up getting another wireless USB keyboard. If its keyboard was blue tooth so I could use it without hooking them together, it would have been perfect. Other wise, I love using the tablet. I have 3ds Max, Unity 3d, Photoshop, and some other heavy software on it and it handles beautifully. Also love that it came with a screen protector already on the device and other nifty goodies.
tumya T.
Phoenix, AZ
This computer is like the best . I'm in college so I need a good nice simple computer and I love this
Krysten Q.
River Falls, WI
This is a great little computer that works well, has a long battery life, and does exactly what I need it to.
Gabriela F.
Gresham, OR
My daughter started college this year and she needed a laptop. After doing some research, we finally decided to go with HP since this would help her for her Major in Health care.
Phoebe D.
Forest City
It's nice and works well you just have to keep it up to speed a lot which means re booting over and over again.
Jeremiah R.
I love to say that HP definitely has great graphics it can be very smooth for online gaming and overall use in general. Ease of use is also good and has great durability as well especially for someone who is in school or just need a PC it’s definitely a great starter.
Clara M.
texas
Is beautiful I have used it for a long time, I think it is strong enough, good colors and definition, I like to edit photos on my hpI think I can continue using it for a few more years without any problem
Miranda  S.
Tampa, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
It's advertised as having 32 GB and it's only 29.1 GB and 22.7 of the GB are taken up by the software and hard drive. When it's time to update it, there's only 6 GB available and it won't download. Ridiculous, false advertisement, misleading ads and terrible quality.

Looking for your answer?