HP Pro x2 612 G1 Intel Core i5 8GB Memory 256GB SSD 12.5

BY HP

HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-In-One Notebook PC Enjoy the sleek design and work efficiency of the HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-In-One Notebook PC. This notebook PC converts to a tablet for full speed on the go. It comes equipped with a powerful Intel Core i5 4302Y 1.6GHz processor to provide optimum performance to handle your daily PC activities on the go. In addition to that, this high performance notebook is backed with a reliable 8GB DDR3L RAM that enables you to perform your work smoothly and continuously. Additionally, it also has massive 256GB solid state drive of storage capacity so you can store thousands of files, documents and other multimedia content with ease. Plus, this notebook comes preinstalled with Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit Operating System to offer you a user friendly interface and access to thousands of applications, games and much more. Featuring the brilliant 12.5" HD IPS eDP slim LED-backlit touch screen display, this amazing notebook delivers outstanding visual display with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 (HD). And, the Intel HD Graphics 4200 further enhances its GPU capabilities, enabling you to enjoy your movies, games and other multimedia in stunning clarity. Make use of its integrated webcam for high quality video call with your friends and family. Purchase the HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-In-One Notebook PC right away! What It Is And Why You Need It: Intel Core i5 4302Y 1.6GHz processor; delivers incredible computing performance to handle your daily PC activities 8GB of DDR3L Memory; provides superior multitasking performance 12.5" HD IPS eDP slim LED-backlit touch screen display; offers high quality viewing experience Wireless LAN Connectivity; provides seamless connection with the wireless network 256GB solid state drive; enables you to store your files, documents and other multimedia content Keyboard Dock not Included see more...

HP Pro x2 612 G1 Intel Core i5 8GB Memory 256GB SSD 12.5
HP Pro x2 612 G1 Intel Core i5 8GB Memory 256GB SSD 12.5" 2-In-One Notebook Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Keyboard Dock not Inc
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
I use one of these tablets at my work and it's been highly convenient for myself and for the rest of the management. It's lightweight, easy to carry around and the screen is big enough where I don't have to squint my eyes.
Valerie Hall 8.
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this for my husband because he needed a tablet that wasn't an iPad to play his Hearthstone game on without any issues. This tablet does do that and then some. He loves it so I love it!
barbara m.
Grundy, VA
I love my tablet I don't know how I got along without it , it works perfectly i have been using it for about 6 months now and I have had no problems with . I think that HP is a great brand
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
Overall, I like this tablet. It runs on android os. All the features work fine. I just wish it was a little faster. It lags a lot! Other than that, it's a very user friendly tablet.
Sabbay M.
Horrible. Not user friendly. My kids dislike this tablet because it was hard to navigate and operate. I ended up buying them ipad(s) a few months after.
Barbara T.
Love my laptop. Love that I have Cortana to help with anything that I'm looking up. I also love that I can use touch screen as well as the keyboard
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Muy buena nos facilita mucho trabajo para hacer cualquier tipo de trabajo ya sea de la oficina o universidad. Rapidez y resolucin excelente.
Tina K.
Norwalk, OH
This product was great for my four year old, he's dropped it several times and still no cracked screen! Also easy to learn and manage.
Mayra G.
Sugar Land, TX
We used to do a kids homework and it its so good easy to used y recommend at my hose everybody like it
Fabii T.
Very fast, excellent RAM, latest processor and reasonable quality as all products from HP