BY HP

HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-In-One Notebook PC Enjoy the sleek design and work efficiency of the HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-In-One Notebook PC. This notebook PC converts to a tablet for full speed on the go. It comes equipped with a powerful Intel Core i3 4012Y 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor to provide optimum performance to handle your daily PC activities on the go. In addition to that, this high performance notebook is backed with a reliable 4GB DDR3L RAM that enables you to perform your work smoothly and continuously. Additionally, it also has massive 128GB solid state drive of storage capacity so you can store thousands of files, documents and other multimedia content with ease. Plus, this notebook comes preinstalled with Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Operating System to offer you a user friendly interface and access to thousands of applications, games and much more. Featuring the brilliant 12.5" HD IPS eDP slim LED-backlit touch screen display, this amazing notebook truly delivers. Make use of its integrated webcam for high quality video call with your friends and family. Purchase the HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-In-One Notebook PC right away! What It Is And Why You Need It: Intel Core i3 4012Y 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor; delivers incredible computing performance to handle your daily PC activities 4GB of DDR3L Memory; provides superior multitasking performance 12.5" HD IPS eDP slim LED-backlit touch screen display; offers high quality viewing experience Wireless LAN Connectivity; provides seamless connection with the wireless network 128GB solid state drive; enables you to store your files, documents and other multimedia content Includes optional Full-sized, spill resistant backlit Keyboard Dock Designed for business. Show off the sleek design of the HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-in-1 detachable with a large 12.5-inch diagonal HD or optional FHD screen for content creation. The tablet features a USB 3.0 port for data transfer. see more...

HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-In-One Notebook PC - Intel Core i3 4012Y 1.5GHz Dual-Core, 4GB DDR3L, 128GB SSD, 12.5" FHD Touch Disp
Janay B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought this for my brother on his last birthday and he loved it. I think that it is easy to use, somewhat durable as I've dropped it accidentally without damages, and a good way to have the features of a laptop without the inconvenience of toting one around.
Carly F.
Making a change from a Dell to an HP was a wonderful choice! The size of this "notebook" is perfect-not too small, but not as big as my last laptop so it makes transporting much easier. The graphics are amazing and I do not have issues with the laptop overheating which I dealt with constantly with my Dell!
Kristin G.
Camillus, NY
This computer I received for Christimas and it is new to me. but I love it so far. The technology is far advanced from my last computer, but I am continuing to learn the new technology.
Whitney G.
Somerset, KY
Works great, keep the screen cleaned with proper products that don't scratch. Holds lots of memory and downloads fast and is easy to access sites and screens.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
Techie Expert Level 3
My husband has this g1 note book pc he uses it for work and he loves it and it works great very fast and easy to use he uses it daily got work
Cheryl W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this laptop. It is like a portable desktop. You can take your office with you. It is very affordable and I use it at lest 8 hrs day.
Golda N.
Frederick, MD
I got to play around with this tablet at my Walmart and I was impressed it'll be o. My Christmas wish list for sure
Ashley W.
Duncansville, PA
It's awesome quality. We are an hp family. Never crashes! I just love my laptop. Lightweight and easy to use.
Shanequa  R.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this device for my boys last Christmas & honestly haven't had any bad situations with it this far
Aline O.
East Haven, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
I have a HP notebook. Its good for the proce bit there are other brands better than this one