HP PRINTER / REMAN HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner, Refurbished

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner, Refurbished: Key Features: Print Speed Black(ISO): Up to 11 ppm; Color(ISO): Up to 8 ppm Print Resolution Black: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Memory Card Slots: Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital, Multimedia Card Built-in Wireless Energy Star certified Replacement Ink HP 564, HP 564XL Black Ink Cartridges, HP 564 Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; HP 564XL Yellow, Magenta, Cyan Color Ink Cartridges Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) Print from multiple computers 2.65" CGD touchscreen Copier Settings: Black: Up to 23 cpm, Color: Up to 22 cpm; Resolution: up to 600 dpi Scan Settings: Optical: Up to 1200 dpi; Enhanced: Up to 2400 dpi Paper and Media Compatibility: 80-sheet input tray, 15-sheet output tray Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media System Requirements: Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7 What's Included: HP 564 ink cartridges Software CD Reference Guide Power supply Power cord USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities. see more...

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
This printer/scanner is amazing it works great. We've had it for a couple of years and have never had any problems with it. It exceeded my expectations and I recommend to anyone who like to print or make copies of pictures. Or even anyone who wants to print coloring pages for children. It does it all
Geraldyn E.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I got about 4 years with this printer and I love it. Print pictures beautifully and I love it more because it has bluetooth. I'm an army wife and when my husband is out of sea it is easy for me to take a picture, printed and send it by mail. I'm very satisfied with this printer.
Charca M.
Charca M.
Techie Expert
It's a great printer. I use it to scan, photocopy and print. The printing is great and I love the monthly delivery of ink cartridges. It scans well for letter-sized documents but not for legal-sized ones. It prints not too fast and not too slow either. I love it.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
This printer is amazing. All the settings available is what makes it my holy grail.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
I find this all in one printer/copier/scanner to be very easy to use. I had to have my fiancé figure out and set up my iPad and i phone for wireless printing, the reason I am giving 3 stars is because I can not get my Apple MacBook Air to hook up wirelessly I always still to this day have to hook my mac to the printer which is disappointing when you buy a printer that can print wirelessly you want it to do that.
Tara B.
Tara B.
So far great printer. I had bought off a resell site for a very discounted price. The only negative is after it prints or when it first turns on it is so loud! Print quality is great. Ink seems to be fairly reasonable- cheaper to buy single cartilage compared to the multi pack
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I can't stand this printer. It is constantly jamming and the one time I go to fix it, it really broke. I have had older printers that work better than this. I've had it for less than 6 months and every time I went to use it before it broke it would jam about 95% of the time. Definitely not worth it.
Kitty H.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Great printer. I love HP printers, I have had one for YEARS and it still works great. I love the screen on the front, the photo paper tray still works great and prints my photos with no issue, and I have never even once had a paper jam. The only error I have ever gotten was that it was out of paper or ink levels are low. I used mine most often for scanning, but I also print B&W documents or e-mails with it, and use color ink to do images on photo paper, including all the images of my design work I printed for my physical portfolio and job interviews (which has always impressed!). The inks are very easy to change, just pop in and snap the clamp down.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is a pretty good printer for the cost. Got this really cheap during a sale. I've had mine for a year already, and it's still going good. Would have gave it another star, but all printers have their flaws. This one gets paper jammed every once in awhile.
Ivella G.
Ivella G.
This is a great multi-purpose printer. The only downside is that it often goes into fits of "Paper jams" when there really is no jam and the only solution is to reset repeatedly and wait it out. Other than this, it works pretty well.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
Are the cartridges expensive to buy?
Zalasha W.
Zalasha W.
Silver Springs, NV
Is there a certain kind of photo paper I have to buy or can I us any photo paper
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Trail, BC
Not so much in my point of view