HP PRINTER / REMAN HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner, Refurbished

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner, Refurbished: Key Features: Print Speed Black: Up to 23 ppm; Color: Up to 22 ppm Print Resolution Black: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Built-in Wireless Energy Star certified Replacement Ink HP 564, HP 564XL Black Ink Cartridges, HP 564 Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; HP 564XL Yellow, Magenta, Cyan Color Ink Cartridges Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11n) Print from multiple computers Copier Settings: Black: Up to 6.5 cpm, Color: Up to 5.5 cpm; Resolution: up to 600 dpi Scan Settings: Optical: Up to 1200 dpi; Enhanced: Up to 2400 dpi Paper and Media Compatibility: 80-sheet input tray, 15-sheet output tray Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media System Requirements: Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7 What's Included: HP 564 ink cartridges Software CD Reference Guide Power supply Power cord 1m USB cable ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities. see more...

Sheena W.
I dont have this one but i do have the hp envy all in one and I have never loved a pri ter ao much. I can make copies at home and pri t of shipping lables now! I work from home and have 4 young children 3 in school so i use this a lot!
Annie D.
Pittsburg, KS
I prefer the canon printers for any high resolution quality. Though they are more expensive it is worth it in my opinion. Although if you need this for standard papers, it is useful! The ink cartridges are also reasonably priced!
Stephanie F.
love this printer I've had it for about 3 years now. I do hate the set up to link it to your computer I've ran into problems before but it always for our but can't sometimes be a hassle . other then that it's great
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
I have this printer with me at my house in college and it is great for those nights I don't want to drive to the library. It can print color and double sided and it can scan and copy. I love the all in one feature
Laura C.
Never used a refurbished printer but canon all in one is definitely one of the best I've ever used
Janny F.
I  have this printer for about 8 years or more, it is very functional and it complies with its functions to the letter, it offers the easy to do everything in a single opportunity, its level of scanner is precise, has good impression and offers previous templates As a striped sheet, pentagram sheets, drawings, among others very nice, I consider that it is a product for the comfort of our home that gives us an efficient workability and support to those who are in a hurry and want to do many jobs this printed gives us 3 in 1 and more. Recommended
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Perfect office printer and scanner for my needs. I use it all the time. I have had it for a while and it still works like new. I love that I can use my laptop in one room and it will print in the office in the other.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
Over the past 7 years I have had two hp printers both had to be replace because the toner was really bad. I really like the brand for my laptop but not for printer. Also I would by the required ink but it always finished so fast. Overall it was not too bad I prefer my epson printer that I have now.
Danielle B.
I love the option on this to print straight from my phone! Easy to hook up and work and great quality prints! The ink does always seem to run out super fast but I print a lot. Wish it lasted a little longer!
Bianca T.
Seaside
Hi my name is bianca tejeda and I would like to review this product and it looks like a nice product